▫️Preface

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? ~ a thousand years

✧ ✧ ✧

"G-Grey?" I called out softly before he left the store. I was afraid that something would happen to him when he was away.

"You'll come back?" My voice was shaky but I just wanted him to assure me that he would be safe. He was strong yes, but I was conflicted.

"Always, tulip." He was back in front of me in two strides and he gently stroked my hair as his thumb pressed on mine in a promise and I relaxed slightly.

~~~~~~

A series of nods, grunts and glares was how Grey communicated with those around him. He barely spoke and if he did, it was minimal. His friend, Reece, never in his wildest dreams would he have thought that Grey would turn into a chatter box.

Ginelle, a girl who was forever surrounded by the smell of books entered into his quiet life without knowing. She shook every wall that Grey had build against himself and the society nestling her way through and surprisingly, he let her.

He didn't know how it developed but Grey knew when his life began to transform. The moment they met. It forever remained imprinted in his memory. The moment those hazel brown eyes looked up at him and he caught a whiff of lemon, he knew.

✪ ✪

Start: 2/2/2023
Complete: 11/11/2023

Aesthetics

You are my never ending thought ~ Grey Marshal

You save everyone but who saves you? ~ Ginelle Spencer

▪️▫️▪️▫️

Dedicated to those whose  friends or relatives joined the military and are patiently waiting for their return.

Author's Note

Hello dear readers, I'm hoping that everyone is having a lovely day wherever they are at. I am also doing great and feeling thrilled as I introduce and write this book.

I'm writing this story after fussing over military guys/ men in uniform for a while. I hope you appreciate how lovely these people are not only in their military bases and camps but also in all aspects.

Welcome all to Ginelle and Grey's story. Thank you so much for deciding to read this story. I'm sure that you will enjoy the whole journey with these beautiful characters.

It would also be of great support and encouragement if you vote and comment and if possible recommend to friends if you end up really liking it. I'm always glad to get a response from you guys.

This is purely a work of fiction.

Once more, I wish you a happy reading.

(⁠๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠)