Author's note

Hello, my lovely, adorable and kind readers (Imagine Grey smiling)

Always, tulip has come to an end and I feel so attached that I can't believe this journey is really over. It's like I just found out, books end.

Wait, do they really?

I can't even begin to express how sweet and concerned you guys were over the comments. I read each one's of you and I smiled at them.

I also noted how you guys came to love this military man. He gave you butterflies at some point, right?

When I began this story back in February this year, I didn't expect to get to this point. It has all been because of you and I'm forever grateful.

At first I was not so sure of what style to use while writing this book. If you've read my other story, Sir Arthur, you know that it's in third person.

I was so conflicted about using POV's here because I felt like I wasn't that good at it. I however did my best and wrote this (please tell me I tried)

Many of you added this story to your libraries and reading lists and I can't express enough how grateful I am to everyone that read this story.

Those who were with me from the start and are even reading this, I love you. Those who voted and commented, I appreciate you. Together with silent readers, feel appreciated, I was once one.

To those of you who even followed my account, I really hope you did like my stories or at least my profile pic.

You can also check out my IG and share with me what you loved about Always, tulip. A favorite scene or anything.

I didn't know I was wordy until now but there's still something I got to say. This is actually exciting news and I'm sure it'll put a smile on your face.

Always, tulip is now complete but what do you guys say to bonus content? Would you be excited to read about a married Grey, a motherly Elle?

There will be bonus updates on this couple in this new phase of their life. This however won't be that frequent but it'll be somewhat regular.

Do I make sense? No, but I promise you guys will see these updates once in a while, I can't exactly say when.

Some of you might have felt annoyed or maybe impatient when I was updating this book. I know I'm not open about update days and I'm sorry.

I'm actually the type of person to feel guilty when I promise something and fail to fulfill it. I hope you guys understand me on this matter.

All in all, I hope this book brought a smile to your face and made you giddy at some point.

(Look at me almost forgetting the most important announcement)

There's still some good news I have to share. We can never complain of good news, yes?

Always, tulip will have a spin off.

Can you guys guess who it is about? I left some small hints here and there, did you see them?

(Because I can't keep this to myself)

It's on Enzo, remember that military doctor who's ever quiet? A friend to Grey and Reece?

Always, Lily is my next book that I present to you. Only the introductory part of the story is up.

 Only the introductory part of the story is up

Tropes for Always, Lily:

● A doctor romance
● Love at first sight
● Brother's best friend
●Grumpy x sunshine
● He fell first
● A very wholesome relationship

Here's a small description:

Lilith Ashford was a name you'd easily hear in the hospital hallways but you wouldn't spot her easily until you were keen enough.

She was usually in the spotlight yet not clearly seen. No one concentrated enough on her until a new medic is hired and he begins showing up everywhere she is.

They say that he's cold and aloof, always minding his business and rarely interacting with the other staff but why does he keep trying to help everytime Lilith finds herself in a fix?

Excerpt

"My eyes," for a moment, my hands stopped shaking and my attention instantly shifted to him.

"Look into them when you get too overwhelmed," He uttered softly as he held the tiny palm of my hand against his.

I followed the pattern of his breathing, firmly grasping onto his hand and the edge of his white coat as the lift went up to the fortieth floor.

Not once did my eyes deter from his.

~~~~~~

Ready for yet another wholesome romance? Remember to follow me so as to get notified as soon as more updates follow.

You can also add the book to your library and reading list if the story is up to your preference.

Thank you so much guys for your support, your love and your time. (I send you Grey's smile again as my parting shot)

This must be the end of my A/N.

Love ya, be safe!