▫️ Epilogue

Ginelle's pov

To think that Grey was going to pamper me less now that we were married.

How wrong I was to even think so.

It was now day three of our married life and I had been receiving gifts from him since the very first day.

First it was a large comfy brown t-shirt that enveloped half of my small body and I blushed when I realized he'd bought it in his size.

Secondly, I had helped him light up the candles for the evening yesterday where we listened to an audio book together as we cuddled.

He had been doing everything he could to ensure that I was comfortable as I adjusted to this new phase of our lives.

Not once had he left my side for even a second, we were always glued to each other.

He would tag me along in whatever he was doing and I especially loved when he'd just stare at me and smile.

I really had the most affectionate man as my husband.

I stirred awake and smiled at the feathery movement up and down my nose, knowing yet another surprise awaited me.

My eyes fluttered open and I blinked up a few times to see my husband resting beside me with one arm as he stared at me.

With his eyes still fixed on my puffy ones, he framed my messy hair out of my face as he moved closer on his elbow.

"Good morning, my beautiful wife." His voice was deeper and the glint in his eyes made me shy away, hiding my face in the covers.

"Good morning, my h-husband." I replied softly, my fingers holding onto the covers that Grey attempted to pull down.

"Let me see that lovely face," he whispered closer to my ear and my cheeks flushed even more when I dropped the covers.

"There you are, my tulip." He pecked my forehead first, then both of my cheeks and eventually my lips.

I did reciprocate the affection, something we'd been doing since our first day. It was honestly a great way to stay a day.

I sat up and leaned onto the headboard, Grey's eyes following me as he grinned widely.

With him being an early riser, he really did love watching me sleep during the mornings.

It was only once when I'd woken up before him and the sight of  him sleeping so soundly had me taking a picture.

It was honestly cute, with one of his hand holding onto my hair while the other rested on my waist as he hugged me to his chest.

Remembering that morning, I passed him a small smile which he returned in a pout and I instantly knew what he wanted.

I stretched out my arms to him when we just continued to stare at each other and he jumped onto me as soon I'd offered.

His head cozily rested on my chest where he settled himself like a baby and then looked up at me in the most loving way.

Not being able to resist because he was so cute, I kissed his whole face and gently stroked his hair.

He hugged me closer and because I knew he didn't want to rest more of his weight on me, he gently pulled me to his lap.

Together we watched the sun rise, him playing with the fabric of my t-shirt while I continued petting him.

We lay in bed till my stomach growled slightly in the silence and Grey went into autopilot mode since then.

He carried me to the kitchen where he rested me at the counter top and first of all washed a bowl of strawberries for me.