Chapter 01 :The kiss at the tip of the tongue

There are some things that Lisa will never believe happened no matter how much you hammer it into her head

For example, the flow of the whatever Yangtze river reversing or the Halley comet hitting earth... ...

But all these cannot compare to the Jungkook in front of her.

The moment his lips touched hers, she felt like the target that was bullseye by a bullet. She staggered backward, trying to get a hold of anything she could get her hands on. The pounding in her ears felt like the whole world was overturning.

The tip of his tongue teased her lips open, breaking her contentedness, smashing everything she knew, and making her feverish in a split second.

Lisa couldn't possibly handle this degree of strength. When her legs turned so jelly until she was going to unglamorously plop onto the floor, his arms supported her and pressed her towards himself. His fingers grabbed the nape of her neck so tightly till she could feel like her skull was going to burst.

His encompassing kiss arrogantly swallowed her breath, sneaked through her teeth and in a moment made her feel like she went to heaven and around the world.

All the blood in her was focused on the tip of his tongue.

When his tongue licked her upper lip releasing her, Lisa looked at him with widened eyes.

Jungkook's facial expression didn't even change and said in a monotonous voice, "Clean this place up."

Lisa tried to read clues from his obsidian eyes, but unfortunately, Jungkook's eyes were never windows to the soul. His eyes were only for display. His chiselled features gave nothing away about his emotions being affected.

When he spoke, the tip of his tongue would loom and tantalise others to insanity.

Until he eased his long legs and walked away with an air of omniscience avoiding all the 'obstacles', did Lisa look down.

Eggs were in fragments all over the floor.

Different types of spices were spilled.

The bag of flour had split and spilled.

The air was pervaded with all sort of smells mingling together, giving Lisa a pounding headache.

A few minutes later, her brain successfully started up again. She grinded her teeth and asked the air: "What do you mean 'Clean this place up'?"

What did he just do?

Is this his new invention of bring a person to insanity?

This pervert! PERVERT!

Lisa squatted and clawed her hair to the state of a bird's nest.

All these started from half a year ago.

It was a night where the smell of super spicy lobster richly permeated the air.

The person sitting opposite Lisa was Song Yi Ran.