Chapter 19 : You bit me ah !

"At 12pm sharp tomorrow, the members and a very important supporter  has booked a lunch reservation at our restaurant, Ms Lisa's mentor will  personally bring her to check out the preparation and cooking process of  the 3 star restaurant

"At 12pm sharp tomorrow, the members and a very important supporter has booked a lunch reservation at our restaurant, Ms Lisa's mentor will personally bring her to check out the preparation and cooking process of the 3 star restaurant. From the preparation of ingredients to the seasonings and the final presentation, every step will be meticulously shown. But I cannot guarantee, when the car sets off tomorrow and Ms Lisa's mentor doesn't see her, what kind of reaction will be given?"

Without a second word, the uncles lifted Lisa into the car. Uncle Lin Feng's words and nagging on Lisa's ears were totally lost on her.

When the car started up, Uncle Lin Feng's shouting voice asking her to call back anytime finally sobered her a little, when she turned her head to look back, uncle's figure was getting further and further away. And when uncle returned to the restaurant and saw his friends, one of them pointed to the red star erguotou and said: "Old Lin, 52% liquor...... did we go too far?"

"Since you know you went too far, why did you make her drink so much?"

"Wasn't it because we were so happy?"

The lights of the bustling New York were like stars, flitting past Lisa's face like thin sheets.

And she found herself feeling like she was floating through the vast Milky Way.

Her heart suddenly felt hollowly empty.

She took out her phone, and only saw a short text from Song Yi Ran: I've gone to San Francisco, don't make mistakes while cashiering ah!

Idiot...... she was no longer a cashier! She was going to learn about cooking from a Michelin chef!

Lisa leaned her head against the car window, and went to Song Yi Ran's Weibo. It was a picture taken with a few sexy ladies in some night club. He was smiling lazily, freely enjoying the glamourous city that never sleeps.

Then, her eyes started to water.

After reaching Jungkook's villa, Mayer and a plump apron wearing middle aged lady were waiting for her at the entrance.

Mayer saw Lisa drunkenly alight, frowning slightly in a total loss of sense of direction.

"Nina, give her a hand."

"She's drunk, will sir be angry?"

Mayer shrugged his shoulders: "it's probably because someone was sending her off, I heard that the Chinese tend to drink a lot when they are sending people off. Being drunk has its merits, at least while sleeping Mr Jeon will not be disturbed."

Lisa only knew that Nina helped her up the icy cold stairs, with the driver following behind while carrying her luggage.

Mayer opened the door for Lisa, while Nina put her on the bed. A short while later, a cup of mint water was at her lips, the coolness of the mint flavour wrapped around her lips and teeth, streaming coolly down her throat, making her whole being a lot more refreshed.