Chapter 28 : Mixed mushroom pork noodles Vs shredded fish fried noodles

"Which part of it is not nice ah! This is the best noodles I've ever had!"

Lisa hurriedly explained.

If the noodles Jungkook made wasn't good, then what else would be good food?

Jungkook's eyebrows were still in a frown.

"I'm only...... only......"

Lisa thought about Jungkook telling her to never lie to him, but the truth, was really a little awkward.

"You only what?"

"I was only afraid of making sounds, then you'll think that I have no manners while eating."

Jungkook lifted his hand, rested it on his chin, his fingers clutching his lips, his head facing the side, like he was thinking about something.

Lisa  looked nervously at the other party.

Until he opened his mouth: "this is only a bowl of noodles, and it's only my kitchen, not a fine dining western restaurant that you have to dress up for."

This belonged to Jungkook's unhurried tone of speech, sounding as cold as always, but Lisa seemed to be able to see a faint smile on his lips under his fingers.

Her heart felt like a page that was brushed by the wind, gently swaying and bending.

Lisa  lowered her head, and took a huge mouth.

"Ooh——"

It's simply too refreshing!

All the flavours followed the smooth noodles and fill all the spaces in her mouth.

Lisa used around a minute to down the whole bowl of noodles.

She closed her eyes with satisfaction, and exhaled a breath.

Rubbing her stomach, Lisa leaned on the chair and did not feel like getting up.

When her eyes slit open, Jungkook was looking in her direction. She had an illusion that he could actually see.

The world in his eyes was clearer compared to other people.

Lisa sat up, washed the bowl and chopstick, and put them on the bowl rack.

"Let's go." Jungkook only stood up then, feeling the edge of the counter top, and after determining the space and direction, he walked out without hesitation.

Jungkook returned to his room first, open the door and walked in.

When that door was closed, Lin Ke Song looked at the long and dark corridor, her heart filled with a sense of fear.

She stood at her place, filled with great affection for the slit of light coming from Jungkook's door.

And the road forward, looked like something would jump out at any moment.