Chapter 07 : Hand phone thief = Bald head

But still the person continued sitting on the back seat sat leisurely, that poker face didn't even change.

"Do you have any more places to go?"

The tone Jungkook Fan had was not of doubt, but it was a statement.

With this question, Lisa felt a gaseous fire ball surge from her chest straight to her brain. Really feel like throwing the bike away and shoving him into a sack then trampling him into the crevices.

Ah, right, this chap is blind. Don't even need a sack. A pity the ghost of his assistant took a picture if her ID.

I'm not angry.

I'm not angry.

I'm really not angry.

She even tolerated Song Yi Ran that brainless young master for 10 years, Jungkook is only one blind man!

Other people are blind, if they want to be erratic, then be more erratic ba!

"Of course there is. This city is so huge, it's not so easy to eat all the dishes!"

Lisa remembered that there was a place where the deep fried ginger slices were not bad, of course, she knew it would definitely not be good enough for Jungkook's tongue. But she agreed to be his tour guide to taste dishes for a day, as long as time allows them, she will do her best to bring him to all the places that he can eat.

It's just that Lisa has already become like shrunken eggplants (discouraged, no energy), with her head bowed, with totally no sign of the ambition she had at the start.

The air suddenly had a pungent smell, unknowingly, she had already arrived at the entrance of her junior high school. At the corner of Lisa's eye, there was a deep fried smelly tofu stall. She sudden thought of the scene when she ate smelly tofu in front of Song Yi Ran for the first time.

She herself was eating with relish, but that chap was holding his head with a gagging expression.

Lisa smirked, she was feeling cheeky again.

"Hey, I say, we're here. Try the smelly tofu here!"

"The smelly tofu doesn't seem to be the signature dish here." Jungkook's eyebrows corrugated slightly.

Lisa thought in her heart, now there'll be a show to watch. Grandaunt here will wait for you to vomit.

"This you don't know, of the whole city's high school, who doesn't know this smelly tofu stand? Do you know how many students ride their bicycles here to buy smelly tofu after getting off class? It's not I who said it, but your luck is simply too good. The student crowd has dispersed, there's no need to queue, so good!"

"I'm not eating smelly tofu." Jungkook's voice was icy cold, carrying a tone of command.

Lisa from the start had no intent to persuade him to eat smelly tofu.