Chapter 43 : If You're Not Confident I'll Kiss You

His villa rarely had visitors, if there were, Lisa believed that they were all very important people, how could a student who pretty much doesn't know anything get out there?

"Don't worry, they aren't people who are picky about food, they're only a few restaurant partners. I plan to open a few casual dining restaurants, so the food won't be of such a high standard as you've seen in polarlights. The people and the price are the most important, there is no need for flamboyant presentation. Or do you not even dare to give it a try? Bruce may not even know how to cook steak, but had the confidence to make so many well-known fine dishes to host. Don't you have even this confidence?"

Jungkook's voice had no overbearing tone, it was the statement he usually said.

And at that moment, Lisa suddenly had an eagerness to be impulsive.

Even if she made it taste terrible, with her current standard, she couldn't possibly make it as bad as the "hell's red soup" ba?

She really wanted to know, if she depended on herself, whether the things she made could be accepted by others.

"I'm willing to try."

"don't try, but do it well." Jungkook got up, and fetched a chef's white shirt, "Wear it ba."

Lisa was stunned, she opened and saw, that this obviously didn't match Jungkook's measurements.

"this was prepared for me?"

"I got Mayer to prepare this, you'd use it sooner or later."

Lisa would have never thought that Jungkook would even prepare even this for her.

Thinking back, even though Jungkook had never directly taught her anything, he'd given her many opportunities to learn, to experience the rush in starred fine dining restaurant. For her to be able to depend on her sense of taste to deconstruct the three dishes and the cooking methods, would be dependent on this past month's theoretical study and experience in the back kitchen.

These, Lisa believed that Bruce had never received before.

"Thank you."

Lisa put on the white shirt. This was in an extremely design, but it represented a responsibility.

Jungkook reached his hand over, searching and landing on Lisa's shoulder.

He flattened the cloth, and straightened the collar.

"To a chef, the uniform is very important too. Don't let your customers think that you're dirty and don't like cleanliness."

"Yes, Chef." Lisa pursed her lips, and looked at  in Jungkook's

It was of the darkest deepest black crystal, reflecting a shine that moved people's hearts.

Jungkook's fingers grazed past the skin on Lisa's neck, and at the moment of interaction, the blood at her neck felt like they were gonna burst out of the blood vessels.