Chapter 02 : Late = kick your brain to pieces

Lisa carried the large pile of packed food home

On the way back, her emotions are complicated.

She no longer remembers how she started hanging out and becoming close to a person like Song Yi Ran. According to logic, she and Song Yi Ran are of two different worlds, on two totally different sides.

It seems like it really was from that time when she rode her tricycle to send that chap to the hospital onwards, he would bring her along whenever there was any good food to eat or drinks to drink.

Of course, at the same time, he also intensified her 'enslavement', for example obviously disliking the cafeteria food but still making her queue up for and pack it; for example obviously having pockets, but always stuffing the paper napkins into her pockets; for example obviously only knowing how to use night study period to lie on the table to message beauties, but still wanting her to use her water bottle to reserve a seat for him, making other students who actually want to study not have any place to sit.

All these years have gone by, yet Lisa realizes that her crush for this chap has never stopped before.

"Ai... ... gosh... ... you mean ive always been such a persistant person ah?"

Lisa could not help praising herself.

From junior high to high school, Lisa has studied in the city's elite schools. There was much study stress and high amounts of tension. It has to be said the appearance of Song Yi Ran was not only good for the eyes, it also gave Lisa's spirits a boost. At least he let Lisa's school life have that little bit of colour.

But, majority of the crushes probably die a natural death right?... ... well at least she herself is one of the majority.

When she thinks like that, Lisa doesn't feel that depressed.

When Lisa reached home, she suddenly realised that her parents were sitting in the sofa, without the television switched on, like they were specially waiting for her.

"Dad? Mom? What's happened?"

Lisa's heart strangely started to feel uneasy.

Can it be that after telling her mom about resigning from her third job yesterday, they have decided to hold a family meeting to criticise her?

"Lily ah...... father has an important matter to discuss with you."

"Oh...... what's the matter?" Lin Ke Song lifted everything to the table top, while constantly thinking of a plan, if dad talks about her resignation, how she should guarantee him about surely finding a job within a month.

"Your uncle is a chef in New York, you know that."

"En." Lisa nodded her head.

Her Dad's younger brother, Manoban Feng (remark: not the Lin Feng on TV), and a friend partnered up and opened a small Chinese restaurant in New York. Apparently, the business isn't too bad, and every year the uncle comes back, he seems very proud.