Chapter 49 : Potato Pancake Tower (I)

The faint fragrance, although not as elegant as ordinary roses, had an understated fame, a chic wanton bloom

These 9 pieces of chocolate each had a very chic appearance, so much so it made it such a pity to take a bite.

Lisa lowered her head, and took a whiff of the chocolate fragrance, thick and rich, with the smell of nuts, and the smell of rum, the smell of jam, Lisa could constantly imagine Jungkook touching these chocolates with his finger, moulding them, filling them, packaging them

Don't know whether he had tasted the flavours of these chocolates.

Carrying the chocolates, Lisa couldn't wait to call Jungkook on his handphone.

When the clear voice of the other party's sounded, Lisa was suddenly regretting.

What if the chocolates weren't made by Jungkook? It's very possible that Mayer had bought it for her from some place......

The handwriting on the delivery note wasn't Jungkook's ah...... rubbish, his eyes couldn't see, how could he have filled in the form!

Even though she didn't say a word, Jungkook on the other end never said a word.

To not be straight forward is really unlike Lisa's style of things.

"Mr Jeon, I've received the chocolates. And the climbing roses. Thank you."

"No need, the rose was cut by Mayer."

"...... still, thank you."

Lisa was a little disappointed, so this present was from Mayer. This kind of exquisiteness, with a dash of romance, no matter how you think, it's not Jiang Qian Fan's style of things.

"Your voice sounds a little low."

"It's nothing." Lisa was about to find an excuse, but she remembered, to not lie in front of Jungkook. No matter if he was in front of her or not.

"I didn't know your tastes because it seems like as long as it's delicious food, you'll be able to eat them very happily."

So, the chocolates were made by Jungkook!

Right, to gift flowers and what isn't Jungkook's style, but chocolates......

"Thank you."

"Remember, all foods have an expiry date."

Lisa laughed. Jungkook really understands her, knew that she probably couldn't bear to bite open all these very exquisite chocolates.

Jungkook ended the call.

"would you choke of you said a couple more sentences?"

Lisa picked up the piece of chocolate that was in the centre of the box, and put it in her mouth.

The bitterness of the cocoa and the sweetness of the sugar was just right, there wasn't any sweetness overload, the smell of butter and milk was looming, and there was a trace of spiciness, like a crackling fire, brushing past the tip of her tongue.