Chapter 26 : A night of storm

This bathroom is totally incomparable to the narrow and small  washroom in uncle's house

This bathroom is totally incomparable to the narrow and small washroom in uncle's house. The clean white bathtub, with a water temperature controlling system, gave Lisa a sudden impulse to have a shower.

She set down a change of clothes. Switched on the shower and sweetly felt the warm water flow down her body.

Her mood was so good she started humming a tuneless melody.

But the moment she turned around, she let out a sharp shriek, and almost fell onto her butt.

Because Jungkook with a look of indifference, had his arm leaning against the bathroom door, and who know how long he had been watching.

Lisa hugged herself tightly, and stepped backwards, the shampoo and body wash was hit down, making pilipala sounds.

"You...... how can you come in! Don't you know I'm showering!"

Lisa was so angry her brain was about to explode! She hurriedly pulled a towel to wrap herself up.

Only two seconds later, did Lisa realise, that Jungkook actually could not see.

The bathroom's steam came in contact with Jungkook's face, then one after another bounced off and dispersed. At that moment, the originally cold and solemn face seemed gentler.

But why was it that she had an illusion that Jungkook's point of view was focused on her body, tracing her face, her neck, and even across the towel, like it was hugging her tightly.

Her heart started beating furiously.

The air that was breathed into her lungs was jumping and could not be restrained.

"Do you know what time it is now?" Jungkook asked slowly.

The slight parting of the lips, was the source of Lisa's impulses.

Like a flash of inspiration, she wanted to grab onto him tightly.

"Nine...... forty?" she looked past the opened bathroom door, and looked at the clock on the wall.

"Mayer should have told you before, that you were not allowed to shower after nine ba."

"......"

Mayer did indeed tell her that, it's just that she couldn't remember it......

"You hear me in the shower?" Lisa asked him unsurely.

After all, her room was quite a distance from Jungkook's.

"Yes, I can hear you clearly. So, you have disturbed my rest time, Lalisa."

She didn't know why, when he called her "Lalisa", she felt an emotion of disappointment at the bottom of her heart.

"Your ears are so sharp......" Lisa curled her mouth.

"My ears are indeed sharp. I can hear the sounds of your breathing when you lie, could hear the words you said in the bathroom in the shopping mall, and could hear the sounds of water flowing down in this villa. Even if I don't want to hear, I will still be able to hear. Do you understand what I've said?"