Chapter 46 : Becoming Lisa

Song Yi Ran leaned towards her, his lip line gently separating, spun slowly

At that moment, Lisa had moved like she was a puppet controlled by the other party.

She even had an impulse to just follow him ba.

But this kind of impulse went back and forth in her head with the time Jungkook said "I like you" in his slow cool voice. Her thoughts were like they were scalded and came back instantly.

"En, I've thought about it clearly. I will ruthlessly endure to the end!"

Song Yi Ran looked at her, his gaze far and deep. In her memories, he had never looked at her like that before.

This was a kind of hesitation, hesitating about whether to give up or not.

"Alright ba, no matter what happens, remember to tell me."

"I know."

"And, when the 'Master's show' ends, no matter the results, you cant stay here anymore."

"Why? It feels like you really mind me staying here?" Lisa asked, tilting her head with a smile.

"Because, I'm not willing."

Without any more explanations, Song Yi Ran turned around. Lisa had a feeling of puzzlement.

When she returned to the villa, and was just a few steps in, she was surprised to find Jungkook holding his stick and leaning against the wall.

"Mr......Mr Jeon! What are you doing here?"

"waiting for you to make your decision."

"What decision?"

Did Jungkook and Song Yi Ran eat something wrong today? Why did they all only speak in half sentences?

Jungkook walked slowly to her, he reached his hand out, searching in the air, finally touching Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa started getting nervous, until Jungkook pressed her into his hug.

This was a very curious feeling.

So warm that it felt like the flow of blood and thoughts stopped, her belated feeling was like Jungkook had spread a kind of increased sensitivity to her.

His breath at her ear and even every hair of hers could feel the warmth from his fingertips.

"Decision to not give up."

"Why would I want to give up?"

From the beginning to now, she could not find any reason to give up.

Jungkook let go of her, that feeling of the warmth leaving her made Lisa suddenly feel empty.

But when she lifted her eyes, the familiar illusion once again entered her heart.

Jungkook's dips in his lip were very deep, the overlaps of the lights and shadows had a kind of mysterious charm.