Chapter 45 : Jungkook VS Song Yi Ran Round2

How many years is the so called "many years"?

If 10 years were not enough, will it really last for a whole lifetime.

You mean she had to wait till she's old, and there'd still be a heart that's interested in her?

At that moment, Jungkook's words of "I like you" rang sharp and melodious.

Like a kind of comfort, a small ripple in calmness.

This villa's kitchen is in the same body as the dining hall.

Lisa turned around and put the dining plates on the table: "Eat ba!"

"Ai, it's really tomato scrambled eggs!" Song Yi Ran revealed an exaggerated expression, picked up a spoon, and with a serious expression, sat at the table and took a bite.

Lisa waited for him to say something, but he only ate slowly, spoon after spoon.

"Hey, is it good?" Lisa could not resist asking.

"better than tomato scrambled eggs that have salt added to them." Song Yi Ran replied smiling.

"For real?" Lisa picked up a spoon.

The egg was very fluffy, the juices of the tomato were boiled out, the natural tartness of the tomato and the fragrance of the eggs blended together, giving an extraordinary flavour, the only pity was that it didn't have salt.

"how's it, isn't it better that the salted tomato scrambled eggs you made previously?" Song Yi Ran asked.

"indeed." Lisa laughed along.

Song Yi Ran finished lunch, then pulled Lisa to the living room. The both of them sat on the mat, and faced the television and started playing games. This was pretty much their daily activity during winter breaks. And today, Song Yi Ran wanted to test the compatibility between the game and the tv.

"Hey! Are you kidding ah! If you hit there I'll die!" Lisa shouted happily.

"It's my original intention to win you ah! if you don't die how will I win?" Song Yi Ran replied naturally.

When this chap played games, you can use "fast, ruthless, accurate" to describe him, with a solemn face, for those that don't know, they'd think that he was looking at the stock market! Lisa used her peripheral vision to glance at him, the light from the screen flashing on his face, it was like an illusion.

Sometimes, Lisa will feel that this kind of Song Yi Ran, whose goal is to have a clear decisive kill, is the real him.

2 to 3 seconds later, Lisa really died. She reached out her hand angrily and clawed Song Yi Ran's head till it became a bird's nest.

Her eyes were a little tired, Lisa laid on the mat lazily, and gave Song Yi Ran a kick: "Hey, I say...... do you and your girlfriend stick together all day to play games?"