Chapter 04 : 1000 USD = fees for a one day tour?

He has a face that makes people unable to look away

His features seemed like they were carved with utmost care and carried an air of elegance. Whether it was the height of his brow bone or the curves of the corners of his eyes, they were all perfectly placed.

And his eyes were black as obsidian, which you knew couldn't see, but yet had a profound deepness.

All anyone had to do was have his eyes in sight and you'd have the illusion of being seen through.

"That, Mr. Jeon...... our chef will be serving his signature dishes successively, I hope you'd taste the dishes and offer your professional opinion."

Jungkook turned his head slightly and spoke to the special assistant at the side: "Li Yan, describe the dining environment of Lang Hua Restaurant."

Li Yan leaned slightly towards Jungkook, using an objective tone described: "The décor of the restaurant is of a traditional style that is similar to that of the late Qing Dynasty. All the tables and chairs are made of wood. The scenery is near bridges and flowing water that contributes to the ambience. The VIP hall has famous watercolour ink paintings for decorations. The floors are neat and clean, the tables have no dust and are not oily. The waiters here compared to other restaurants seem to have had more professional training. "

"The serving speed of the dishes?" Jungkook's voice had no fluctuations, which made it impossible to discern whether he was satisfied or not with the description that Li Yan had given.

"When we passed the lobby, two thirds of the visitors were already served their main dishes. The other tables had at least appetisers on their tables."

"Pour me a cup of tea." Jungkook said faintly.

Chairman Zhao was about to go forward, but assistant Li Yan shook his hands at Chairman Zhao, personally got up, touched the teapot to test the temperature, and poured tea for Jungkook.

The way he lifted the teapot was that of well-practiced skilful movements, when the tea filled two thirds of the teacup he lifted the teapot away, not a drop was spilled.

Jungkook took a sip of the tea.

As dish after dish was being served, Chairman Zhao explained each dish in great detail, every dish's origins, and the specifics of the process of making the dishes.

And as for each dish, Jungkook would take only a single mouth.

His chews were leisurely slow, every swallow would make other people nervously swallow with him.

Everyone helplessly looked at him, hoping that he would just give at least a phrase of comment, for example 'tasty' or 'not tasty'.

Until the sea cucumber soup was sent to the front of him.

Chairman Zhao wanted to add on some comments, but Li Yan shook his head at him.

"Chairman Zhao, actually, as long as Mr. Jeon has a taste, he would know which ingredients were used, the manner of cooking, and the abilities of the chef."