Chapter 16 : Jeon Jungkook = Nightmare Time

Jungkook had no interest in this piece of news

Just as he was about to put down the phone, Mayer spoke again: "I saw Ms Lisa! It's that...... that little bun!"

After waiting for two seconds, Mayer did not hear the sound of Jungkook putting down the phone.

The tips of his mouth lifted, and used a tone as calm as he could possibly manage to say: "that Ms Lisa, she is taking part in this round of the cooking competition 'MasterChef' organised by "Gourmet" and the food association. I wonder who will become her mentor?"

Jungkook was still silent.

Mayer then said: "what if it's that hot tempered Ivan! She is a kind little lady, furthermore she isn't fluent language wise, will she be full of tears every day ah?"

There was still no reply.

"It would be worse if it were Lala that woman who looks kind but is mean inside ah! Little bun will definitely be disoriented by her! She will not teach her properly! "

Still silent. But the phone wasn't hung yet!

"...... Harkins will not do either ah! He likes those girls who are petite and oriental! While teaching her, he will touch her arm, touch her leg...... just thinking about it is unbearable!"

"That's because you're thinking too much."

It was still that monotonous intonation, it was a thin frost in this quiet night.

The phone was hung. Mayer sighed regrettably.

This night, Lisa slept well, and Uncle Lin Feng was at the table fighting a night war, writing down all the questions that he wanted to ask the Michelin chef.

The next morning, the competition committee sent representatives to Lin's restaurant, two men wearing black suits walked in.

Lisa was looking down from the window's edge, and felt that they gave off a "man in black" feel.

They told Lisa, the competition committee had already assigned her a mentor.

Just as uncle was about to ask about who Lisa's mentor was, the two men in black shook their heads saying: "this is a secret before the competition starts. We also hope that Ms Lisa will be able to keep this secret."

Lisa was even asked to sign some confidential contract. Which was to say, unless her mentor agreed, she could not tell anyone who she was learning from. And when this competition was at the last stages, only the top 3 will announce the name of their mentors.

Lisa twitched the corners of her mouth, she wasn't dumb, she was very clear this was to protect the reputation of those chefs who had received Michelin stars. If they lost, then it wouldn't be announced, if they won, then it would be announced to the world. These foreigners could really think. Might as well gather all these great chefs and make them compete among themselves, then broadcast the competition. Isn't it cannon fodder to send people like her who has no ounce of cooking skills for a competition? How is this kind of competition fun to watch?