Chapter 14 : Soup from Hell

The judges looked at the portion of soup and lowered their heads to  smell it, like they were trying to discern what kind of spices were used  in the soup

The judges looked at the portion of soup and lowered their heads to smell it, like they were trying to discern what kind of spices were used in the soup.

Gourmet's magazine editor Winston was the youngest among the three judges.

He looked like he was very gentle, a high nose bridge, deep blue eyes, and he graciously smiled at Lisa.

Winston took up Lisa's registration papers and had a look and said: "You're from china?"

"Uh...... Yes......"

"Don't be nervous, we are not bad people, it's only that we are a little too serious towards food." Winston took a spoon and stirred Lisa's soup, "introduce this soup to us then."

Lisa coughed slightly and said: "My English is not good, so I would like to invite my friend to use English to explain it to the three judges."

Winston nodded his head, they unanimously looked at Song Yi Ran.

Song Yi Ran used sleek English to explain: "this is called red soup, it is a soup from a minority group, made with tomatoes and eggs, combined with dozens of spices boiled together. The technique used is not simply to boil the food, but you need to add different ingredients at different times, once the ingredients are added in the wrong order, the taste will change. This kind of soup, is only made in every family by the mother when her daughter is married. So normally, every female will only get to drink it once in their life. Because this minority group's culture is on a decline, the soup's recipe is also being lost gradually. And my friend happens to belong to this tribe, the soup recipe was passed from her grandmother to her mother and finally into her hands."

This is such a good teammate ah! While saying these words, his face didn't change and his heart did not skip a beat!

Song Yi Ran shouldn't study finance, he is an elite of advertising ah! The fact that the advertising industry does not have an elite like him is such a huge loss!

In a rush, all the judges suddenly had a huge interest in the soup placed before them! David the food association chairman even slightly licked his upper lips.

Eat ba eat ba eat ba! I guarantee you will have the experience of your life!

"Then let us have a taste of this soup ba."

The judges scooped up the soup, slowly sending it into their mouths, with expressions that looked like they were expecting to taste something that was out of this world.

First it was gourmet connoisseur Luke who spat out the soup with a blast.

"What is this! Do you want to ruin our tongues!"

Good thing Song Yi Ran had prepared beforehand, and thought that he should stand to one side, or he would be shot by the soup.

And the David the food association chairman had lowered his head and cough with vigour, his whole face was red.