Chapter 24 : The details determine everything, Lisa

She didn't believe that if she didn't want to drink the soup, Jungkook would be able to force her to drink it

She didn't believe that if she didn't want to drink the soup, Jungkook would be able to force her to drink it. If she were not able to come up with the answer for the rest of her life, would he be able to sit in front of her in silence for a lifetime?

But Jungkook's patience exceeded the imaginations of Lisa.

An hour passed, the soup was totally cooled, Jungkook was like a sculpture, and his figure did not even sway at all.

As for Lisa, her back felt horrible from sitting, is she going to have a herniated disc.

Another hour passed, and then a waiter actually came up, to help Lisa change the cooled bowl of soup to a hot one.

Does this mean that the mint cabbage soup is about to become her life's nightmare? She started to feel that every cell in her body started to get annoyed.

When the waiter asked: "sir, this is the last bowl of mint cabbage soup."

Lisa's happiness shot through the roof...... that's not right, it's shot to the big dipper! As long as she forced this bowl of soup down, then say she didn't know what the answer was, would Jungkook be able to continue wasting her time?

"Then prepare again." Jungkook said as if it were the natural course of things.

"Yes, sir."

The waiter went away, while Lisa went crazy! Jungkook was obviously making things difficult for her! Is this trying to use this damn soup to rhythmically stuff her to death!

When did she make him angry? Which part was it was an eyesore? If he found her an eyesore, why did he agree to be her mentor!

He having his goals doesn't mean that the whole world had to have the same goals! He having his senses doesn't meant the whole world would have the same senses as him!

Lisa suddenly stood up, grabbed the table with both hands, and exploded.

"To me this is only a bowl of soup, to the customers, it is only good to eat or not! Is there any meaning as to whether its apples or oranges inside? It'll all be pooped into the toilet anyway! So, Mr Jeon, I can't reach the expectations you have of me! And I have no interest in reaching them! And I don't even see the need as to why I need to reach them!"

"If apples were added among the cabbage, the fragrance will spoil the natural flavour of the cabbage, distracting from the main ingredient. As for lemons, if it were added to the soup, and due to the high temperature of the soup when it is scooped out, the sourness of the lemon will more astringent and even bitter in that temperature, and spoil the taste of the soup."

In the face of Lisa's anger, Jungkook did not waver at all.

It seemed like the whole world was spinning according to him, without offsetting at all.

"In many dishes, for example the quail foie gras you saw today, many top restaurant chefs know how to make them. Ingredients, process, and even the amount of time to bake is all the same, but in the end, there is not a single chef that can come up with the same taste. The details determine everything, Lisa."