Chapter 29 : Hell's kitchen

Oh right, previously all her attention was on Jungkook's  obsessiveness, compulsiveness and mental breakdowns, and had forgotten  about his achievements in this field and his demeanour

Oh right, previously all her attention was on Jungkook's obsessiveness, compulsiveness and mental breakdowns, and had forgotten about his achievements in this field and his demeanour.

The scene in front, gave of the feeling of a perfect couple.

Iris and Jungkook were people of the same world.

Not to mention, the head chef Iris was actually such a great beauty. Her blonde hair was neatly combed, and gathered behind, with a slim stature and can be described as exquisite. In Lisa's impression, female chefs were all full figured and fatties, but Iris was a total stunner.

It's a pity Jungkook's eyes could not see, otherwise he'd see how much of a fest for the eyes Iris's existence was.

"This is the student you're sending to me?"

Iris looked at Lisa with great interest, her finger on her chin. That previously sharp as needles sight seemed to have disappeared.

"yes. She had no basics."

"No basics?" Iris showed a surprised expression, "You would actually accept a student who has had no form of experience?"

Sorry that I know nothing, letting you laugh.

Lisa sighed in her heart.

"won't you normally make something to eat at home?" Iris asked insistently.

"I know how to make instant noodles."

Lisa laughed, and laughed a little ugly.

In school, she'd follow Song Yi Ran to either eat out or eat the canteen food. When she returns home, there's a virtuous wife and fine mother around, she'd never even touched a spatula.

Iris laughed lightly, and looked at Jungkook: "You did it on purpose, giving me a difficult problem."

"Precisely because she doesn't have any experience that I have to give her some."

"Alright." Iris clapped her hands, and said to Lisa, "Follow me ba. But if you cut yourself, don't cry in my back kitchen."

"yes, chef."

At this time, Jungkook opened his mouth: "Lisa, remember, the focus of you coming here is not speed, but the right method to segment ingredients. Understand?"

"Understood."

Iris raised her brows, "Mr Jeon, you saying this will make her develop inertia, it won't be conducive to my teachings."

"Since she's going to follow you to the back kitchen, she won't be inert." Jungkook picked up his can, and walked up the stairs.

"Let's go." Iris brought Lisa into the back kitchen.

As they walked, Iris introduced the workers who were currently working.

Then she brought her to the front of a thirty something year old guy.