Chapter 34 : Jungkook VS Song Yi Ran Round1

McCallum's laughter got more obvious

McCallum's laughter got more obvious. And the legal consultant was full of praise too.

In front of all these praise, Jungkook took them all in stride, he gracefully and properly listened, but never showed any exaggerated happy expression. Like the praises of the guests were within his expectations.

McCallum looked at the partner who was consistently sitting quietly at the side: "Mr Song, what do you think about the dish today?"

The constantly smiling black haired guy, used a playful glance to look at Jungkook, and leisurely opened his mouth.

"It is indeed a great piece of work. The fruity fragrance reduced the greasiness of the pork chop, the cumin added flavour to the pork chops, the special hollandaise sauce enhanced the taste of the pork chops. As expected of the head chef of a restaurant that had been awarded 3 Michelin stars."

A sleek American pronunciation, with a slightly lazy sound, when heard, made people inexplicably forget their thoughts.

"Thank you." Jungkook replied.

McCallum passionately explained: "This is our snr's new shareholder, Mr Song Yi Ran. He came to New York from China. Don't look at his young age, he had unique insights, quick thinking and should not be underestimated."

"Hello, Mr Song." Jungkook turned to Song Yi Ran's direction, and nodded at him with restrain and politeness.

Unexpectedly, Song Yi Ran stood up, put his hands in his pocket and faced Jungkook: "even though you look cold, but you have an unforgettable face. Girls should be easily attracted to you ba. And the colder you are, the more they'd want to get closer to you, understand you."

This section of words, Song Yi Ran used Chinese to say them.

Apart from Jungkook, no other person present could understand them.

"sorry, but I do not know what other people think." Jungkook also replied calmly in Chinese.

Song Yi Ran turned his face, sweeping an oppressive look across Jungkook's features: "What about Lisa?"

"Mr Song, what are you want to say?"

Iris at the side looked suspiciously at the both of them, she could feel the confrontation between Jungkook and Song Yi Ran, even though the confrontation seemed baffling.

"What I want to say is, if you are planning on teaching her, then be dedicated to teaching her properly."

When Song Yi Ran straightened up, he recovered his carefree smile.

"What were you guys talking about?" McCallum asked curiously.

"I was just thinking that I would have never thought that a Chinese could actually be this accomplished in a place where the Europe chefs dominate." Song Yi Ran used fluent English to reply.