Chapter 20 : The first breakfast with Jungkook

Mayer smiled: "I sent someone to fetch you yesterday, at that time,  you were already drunk

Mayer smiled: "I sent someone to fetch you yesterday, at that time, you were already drunk. The last time I saw you last night, you were in the room I had prepared for you."

Lisa hit her head, she vaguely remembered her uncle and his friends sending her off. That small glass of liquor she was given has lasting effects, at first she felt that it was choking and spicy, and after she downed a few beers, her brain totally crashed.

"This is Mr Jeon's room. I'm very curious, how did you get in here?"

"Mr Jeon......Jungkook's room!" Lisa almost fell off the sofa.

She was wondering why this room had no warmth at all! Apart from the almost morbid whiteness, and other dark tones that make people feel absolutely no happiness, Lisa felt that she was in another world.

"I forgot to tell you, apart from Nina and me, no one else is allowed to enter Mr Jeon's room."

At this time, Lisa noticed a plump dark skinned middle aged lady wearing a white apron standing at the sofa.

Her expression was like Jungkook's, expressionless.

"Sorry...... I didn't mean it!"

"It's fine. Mr Jeon allows anyone to make mistakes. But the same mistake can only be made once."

Mayer smiled, making it seem like his Mr Jeon was magnanimous.

The problem was, Lisa could not even remember how she got here! She only remembered she seemed to be constantly wandering around in pitch blackness, like a dream that she could not find an exit to.

Did it mean that she had wandered all the way to Jungkook's room? Oh my god...... that would be too embarrassing.

She lifted the blanket from her body, and after giving her thanks to Mayer, realised that her neck was extremely sore.

"No need to thank me. The blanket was placed by neither Nina nor I."

Lisa's shoulders paused...... if it were not Mayer or Nina, then did she rob Jungkook's blanket in her haze? Oh...... my god ah! This is the first time Lisa realised that she had such thick skin!

Mayer took a look at his watch and kindly reminded: "Ms Lisa, it is 5am now, you have half an hour to change, wash up, eat and prepare."

"5.30?" Lisa looked out of the terrace and realised that the day had just broken.

"You are going to follow Mr Jeon on his visit to a restaurant, Polar Lights to prepare lunch for Mr Thomas. This is probably your first time to be able to enter the kitchen of a top restaurant ba. You are very fortunate to have the opportunity to be able to witness Mr Jeon prepare one of the first dishes that was mentioned in the Michelin red guide, the 3 star restaurant's signature dish, quail foie gras."

Lisa blinked, she is going to be allowed into a high class restaurant's kitchen so quickly?

Shouldn't she start from some basic skills of chopping, and choosing ingredients first?