Chapter 36 : Honesty in a rainy night

When Jungkook had totally familiarised with the layout here,  iris turned to Lisa and said: "please sort out Mr Jeon's clothes  into the closet, and line them accordingly to the numbers on the  hangers

When Jungkook had totally familiarised with the layout here, iris turned to Lisa and said: "please sort out Mr Jeon's clothes into the closet, and line them accordingly to the numbers on the hangers. Mr Jeon and I are going to have a look at the new restaurant that's opened in Washington, don't know when we'll be back. If you wish to tour the Whitehouse or something, feel free to do so."

Lisa tilted her head, and thought that even though Mayer's intention was for her to look after Jungkook, why did Iris' attitude make her feel this profound?

And Jungkook's back constantly faced her.

A straight spine, a meticulous suit, his held on to the cane, and walked towards the door.

Lisa suddenly had an illusion, that Jungkook's back view made the division between both their worlds.

Iris placed her hand on Jungkook's arm, the both of them left.

The cold atmosphere finally dispersed, Lisa was slightly relieved.

She opened Jungkook's suitcase, and according to what Iris said, sorted his suits and coats into the bedroom closet.

These suit were either black or navy blue, the designs too were very simple and neat. Lisa could imagine, if it were an average guy wearing this kind of outfit, it'd definitely be old-fashioned.

But it was different for Jungkook, he made black look rich and deep.

After arranging the coats, Lisa made sure that she didn't make a mistake in the order, she decided that since she had come all the way to Washington, she would properly have fun. who cares if she were a country bumpkin tourist.

Good thing that the night before, Lisa had strategized on the internet.

She left the hotel, and because she hadn't made any reservations beforehand, she couldn't enter the Whitehouse, and could only take pictures outside the Whitehouse.

Just as she finished taking a couple of photos with her phone, she realised that only her head was big, and the scenery behind wasn't even captured, Lisa found a passer-by, and finally got two pictures. After leaving the Whitehouse, Lisa went to the Congress. One needed to have more affinity here than the Whitehouse.

Tired from walking, she had afternoon tea at a café by the road.

the same waffle and earl grey tea, made Lisa's eyebrows crease.

The waffle was too sweet, it was like eating a big mouth of granulated sugar. Because there was no honey on the surface, after baking, the crust wasn't crispy enough, and it wasn't soft on the inside.

As for the earl grey tea, it was even more disappointing. The milk and tea fragrance was totally not in balance, and the flavour of the tea leaves had too much of a punch, there was absolutely no sense of gentleness like the previous earl grey tea.