Chapter 09 : Even if you're a bro, knock before entering!

Li Yan seemed like he wanted to say something more to Lisa,  but Jungkook said to the foreigner: "Mayer, pay her the tour guide  fees of 1000USD

Li Yan seemed like he wanted to say something more to Lisa, but Jungkook said to the foreigner: "Mayer, pay her the tour guide fees of 1000USD."

"Yes, sir." Mayer nodded, turned to Lisa and said, "Miss, may I know your name?"

"That...... Lalisa Manoban......" Lisa wonndered if the other party was going to pay by cheque or transfer, does she need to write down her account number too?

"Lalisa?" Mayer had an upper lip moustache, wore rimless glasses, had on a very formal western suit, and looked like an old British gentleman. Compared to Li Yan, Mayer was a lot more amiable. Moreover, his mandarin was really good, almost couldn't hear an accent.

"Manoban is my surname, my name is Lalisa but I'm called Lisa."

Mayer laughed: "Alright"

Lisa laughed, "Ah, Okay)!"

Mayer as expected tore out a cash cheque, and very politely handed it to Lisa: "Thank you for accompanying Mr. Jeon today, cute little bun."

Lisa blinked, what did he call her?

Cute little bun?

Jungkook who had embarked up the hotel's stairs stopped, and turned slightly towards Lisa's direction.

Even if Lisa knew that he could not see her, she didn't know why but she had the illusion that the other party was saying "goodbye" to her.

"Goodbye, Mr. Jeon."

Lisa quietly said, walked towards the main road, planning to catch the train home.

Li Yan and Mayer accompanied Jungkook into the elevator.

The Jungkook who had been silent the whole time suddenly said: "Where is that bicycle?"

"Oh, I was thinking...... how about giving it to the hotel employees?" Li Yan had a puzzled expression, he couldn't understand why Jungkook would ask about the bicycle.

"I want to bring it back to New York."

Li Yan gaped, it's only a bicycle, there's no need to bring it over thousands of miles to New York, and Jungkook is blind, he can't even ride a bike ah!

But Mayer lifted his hand, signalling to Li Yan to not say anything more.

They reached the hotel room, after Li Yan gave a short report, Jungkook and Mayer were left in the room.

Mayer slowly brewed a pot of tea, and sat opposite of Jungkook Fan.

"Mr. Jeon, Li Yan said you wanted to try out the dishes around here, why didn't you let him accompany you and instead chose a female stranger, and even rode the bicycle?"

"Lang Hua restaurant was not as outstanding as Li Yan had reported, not enough to collaborate with me in China's region. Today at Lang Hua restaurant, Li Yan was also much more nervous than normal. "