Chapter 33 : Special Hollandaise Sauce

Lisa was stunned, why did Jungkook always know  everything? She hated his sensitivity to death

Lisa was stunned, why did Jungkook always know everything? She hated his sensitivity to death. Can't you give people some leeway?

"I made mixed mushroom pork noodles for Uncle today. I felt that I hadn't made it perfect enough, so I wanted to come here to practice."

"go ahead ba."

Jungkook's reply surprised Lisa. Didn't this fellow love quietness to the point of sickness?

"you look like you're studying a new dish...... I think I won't disturb you."

"If you're like this, you will forever be unable to use this kitchen."

Lisa paused for a while.

Jungkook's meaning is that he'd be in this kitchen frequently?

And he doesn't mind her making thunderous movement at his side?

But even if he didn't mind, she would mind ah! At first she had only thought about exploring the process, but Jungkook 's hearing was so sensitive, if she worked while he gave comments at the side, she'd definitely be all over the place ah!

"If you're not planning to use the kitchen, close the door when you leave." Jungkook turned around, walked towards the fresh foods storage.

Lisa made up her mind, anyway food is made for people to eat, then shouldn't have the fear of people's judgment.

And Jungkook is her teacher, every point he may say probably will be more accurate and of greater essence than her being a blind man feeling an elephant.

"Then I'll be intruding!"

Lisawalked into the kitchen, and closed the door.

She prepared her ingredients, started making and cooking her mixed mushroom pork noodles step by step. Compared to her Uncle's home kitchen, Lisa was a lot more focused now. The details she hadn't noticed before, were all compensated for right now.

Until she mixed her own noodles, did she realise that from the start to the end, Jungkook was at the front of the counter, hugging his arm with his head lowered, not moving, not making a sound.

Lisa thought that since the other party was in deep thought, she'd better not disturb. She lowered her head, and tasted the noodles she made.

Because she couldn't find buckwheat noodles, she chose a noodles that was frequently used to cook soup noodles.

The first mouth she ate, and she realised that it was egg noodles. These type of noodles was very similar, but they were very soft too. She had slight overcooked them.

This time's mushroom and pork slices were stir-fried pretty well, the soup was tasty too, but with the noodles added, there was a flat feeling. The fresh flavour was overpowered by the batter of the noodles, wasn't as good as the noodles that was made at Uncle's house.