. v

"Quiet down. The other transfer student is here."

With those two sentences, the classroom that was still buzzing in excitement about the recent fight between Zack Lee and Daniel Park fell silent.

Daniel, however, felt a sense of dread as he remembers his sister was supposed to be coming to school today.

He was somewhat thankful that she wasn't here when the class was insulting their mother. He think (Y/N) would've done more than just scold them for speaking badly about someone else's mom.

"I can't believe there's another transfer!"

"And right after one too..."

The door slid open, and (Y/N)'s blank face stepped inside the room.

Half the girls in the class let out a sigh of relief, not feeling very threatened with the newcomer. Again, it wasn't like (Y/N)'s looks are perfected like how Daniel's new body is.

The boys was just relieved the new girl looks good enough, mildly disappointing but not too much.

"I'm (Y/N) Park," she spoke casually. Her eyes drifted to Daniel's direction, debating whether or not to point out their relation. She ultimately decided against it.

"There sure are a lot of Parks in this room," someone muttered.

However, her glance at him brought forth suspicion from a startling amount of people.

Am I tripping or did she just look at the new guy?

Dang that handsome transfer! Stealing all the girls not even a week in, huh?!

Daniel could suddenly feel a couple pairs of eyes turn to stare at the back of his head. He remained stiffly sitting in his chair though, sweating nervously.

Not too long later, majority of the class had been quick to swarm over to (Y/N) as soon as the teacher left the room.

The came with a barrage of questions that left the girl feeling a bit dizzy. When was the last time this much people crowded around her? Back in her previous school, no one really cared much...

She supposes new students sure are hot news in this place.

And then someone's call nearby made her ears twitch.

"Danny~"

(Y/N) had to physically stop herself from doubling over in an attempt to hold back from coughing. What the heck was that?!

Did someone just call her brother with a sickly sweet tone?!

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?"

And why are these people around her already acting as if she's close with them??

She stares increduloudly as a girl approaches Daniel's taller body, trying to act cute by pouting and twirling her hair with a finger. This...this was a sight she never thought she'd see in her life.

It would've been normal if only she wasn't let in on the secret that this guy is the same person as the shorter teen sleeping fitfully back in the house.

"Are you looking at Daniel?" a student with a face she already doesn't remember asked. "Ah, Zoe's over there again too..."

"Is she interested in him?" (Y/N) asked slowly.

The question made the entire group around her shuffle nervously. "Are you?"

"What?"

"Are you also interested in Daniel Park?"

Unfortunately, the question was asked a little too loudly.

It caught the attention of about the entire class. All of them are staring at her now expectantly, waiting for an answer while pretending they aren't looking.