. vii

(Y/N)'s first encounter with the architecture department wasn't as...smooth as she figured it would go.

In the first place, she didn't think she'd have to socialize with anyone outside of fashion until later in the year!

So why is it, she thinks to herself, That these guys are blocking the hallway!?

They seem to be busy whispering about something...? She's not so sure. They all have their own individual topics to talk about that she felt a bit dizzy just trying to listen in.

But hey, (Y/N) has a mission. She will get to her classroom. No matter what challenge lay before her.

"Excuse me," she piped up, successfully cutting off the talking group.

However, she was definitely not prepared for these bulky men to turn to her all at once. Their faces with varying degrees of shadows in it that she can no longer tell if they were trying to look scary or intimidating, or if it was completely unintentional.

"Yes?"

"You're...blocking the hallway."

To be honest, with how they all stared daggers at her, (Y/N) was almost convinced that the entire architecture department would pummel her from where she stood.

Except contrary to her thought, they only dutifully stepped aside, still with the intense expressions on their faces.

"Please pass as you wish!" It was almost impressive how they spoke in synchronization without practice, except she can feel the burning stares of the other students behind her.

(Y/N) might as well let the ground swallow her whole...Why is that department so...unique?

"Oh...thank you."

Well, besides that, she supposes they're still reasonable and nice.

At least, she told herself. Until someone stopped her before she can fully leave.

"Hold on."

Turning around, the girl noticed that it was the same person that Daniel picked a fight with in the cafeteria not too long ago. Or was it the other way around? Yeah, it definitely is. That guy probably had no guts to pick a fight himself.

"You..." The student(?) said with a completely serious face. "You're that guy's sibling?"

Haha. Jokes on him, (Y/N) has had years of experience denying those kinds of words.

"What?" she asked with a smile. "Siblings with who?"

Ugh. This is exactly why she didn't want to publicly announce their relation! While being a loser has its downsides, having a stupidly perfect body overnight also has one!

Did Daniel think just because he's now handsome doesn't mean he won't get other people pissed? That guy really needs to think through his action carefully first and foremost.

"You sure you don't know?" the one behind the person talking to her asked suspiciously.

Ah. She really should find out what their names are later...

It is getting kind of confusing just refering to them as "that one" "the guy" this and that.

She smiled with the most innocent grin she could muster.

She could tell that big ears definitely know she's lying, but he just sighed and let the matter go.

As for the facial hair guy, he just shot a confused look to his friend and backed off.

They had some sort of non-verbal conversation by creating weird faces with each other. The rest of their group remained dutifully standing behind them, looking as intense as ever.