. xxxiii

(Y/N) spent her first day recovering, just staring up at the ceiling. She was absolutely bored out of her mind then, and had already waken up for probably the third time already.

If it wasn't for how she starts bleeding through her shirt every time she tries to stand up, she would've already been long gone.

That stalker girl had been a little too unhinged than the (h/c) haired girl anticipated. In fact, she didn't have enough time to adjust to what had happened until it was already long over, and she's stuck in the middle of somewhere surrounded by strangers.

A taser and a knife. Just how desperate was that creep to get rid of her?

Worse part was that she knew she wasn't even supposed to be the target. Not that there was proof. She just had an inkling that that woman was there for Daniel. His taller form, at least.

It was honestly pathetic that she got caught.

That woman really tried to drag her as far away as possible...

From what that Johan Seong told her last time, she was currently in Gangbuk. She had no idea how she was brought there without anyone noticing, but it is what it is.

Oh, right. Speaking of anyone noticing, she's been absent from school without telling anyone. She wodners if someone noticed.

A stupid part of her brain thought, Daniel might. They live under the same roof, after all.

It is true that he might. However, it doesn't mean he could do anything about it. Whether he'd ask for help or just forget about her, (Y/N) is unreachable without her phone anyway.

The next time the girl who constantly comes in to change her bandages arrives, the (h/c) haired girl was already looking at her.

"Do you know where my phone is, by chance?" she asks.

"No. Johan Seong probably has it."

Wow, okay, full name huh. She doesn't know how everyone in this place is acquainted, but if she knew anything for a fact, that doesn't give that good of a light about anyone's relation in this place. Unless they're all just overly formal to each other.

Aren't they all around the same age too, though?

"Can you ask him to give it back?"

(Y/N) gets one look from the girl, before the other looks away to focus with the bandages.

"Fine."

What a clipped answer.

Later, when that woman has left, a new face came by to give her back her phone. He didn't even stay long enough for her to interrogate him.

(Y/N) huffs as she turns on her phone.

She partially expected it, but she was still surprised to see people spamming her with messages after going missing for a whole day. It admittedly...felt nice.

Not that she'd tell them that.

The first were inquisitive questions from Daniel, asking if she was at the apartment. Naturally, she wasn't. So she left him a short 'no' response before paying attention to the others.

As soon as she sends a message to Zoe to tell the girl she's alright, her phone started buzzing with more messages.

Apparently, she just got added into a group chat with familiar names. Of course, the person who added her was Zoe. The rest were some people from their department.

(Y/N) tried her best to wave off their concerns of her sudden disappearance while trying to be as vague as possible. The last thing she wants is for someone to discover that she got stabbed and almost bled out to death in a random alley the north district of Han River.