. xxxi

The door was kicked open. Whoever was standing behind it was sent flying.

"I came to tell you," Crystal's voice is powerful and unwavering. She faces the men before her unflinchingly. "My father's words."

(Y/N) took that moment to survey the situation and come to terms with whatever is happening, properly. In one corner was a rather popular face, huddling and hugging her own body protectively. Just looking at her, it was almost unbelievable to acquaint her with the famous Aru that a good percentage of the female teens in Seoul looks up to.

"Class C is a mess, huh? What are you doing?"

"Are you crazy? You are illegally interrupting work!"

"I guess you don't know, but this is a legal shoot."

Well, it probably is if the model agreed to it. Which, considering how desperate Aru must've been, she might have had.

(Y/N) sighs privately to herself. Why was she dragged into this mess...?

Lasol steps forward, ipot in hand. She played a recording that she explained has a recorded evidence of the root of their problem or somthing.

"I'm sorry, my friend!" she speaks through her tears.

Aru stares in disbelief as the voices rang throughout that tiny room. As if she was seeing everyone else for the first time. Her eyes were also starting to water as time passes.

"I'll give you the recording if you let Aru go. I didn't call the police, because it'd be in the news if I did. And everuthing Aru's worked for would crumble..."

The (h/c) haired girl sighs once more. Reputation is important, yes. But it was astounding how this girl believes they can solve everything without the police.

Sure, they can plow their way through with their fists, but is this really okay?!

"This is the only copy of the recording. There are no backups, so don't worry."

No!

Why would she say that?!

She really just gave away their chance of gaining that big of an advantage?

Unfortunately, the enemy wasn't as dumb as they were supposed to be.

"You only have one copy of the file...and didn't call the cops? Guys, lock the door."

See, this was all within expectations now.

"Daniel, get ready."

"Uh? Okay."

From in front of her, Daniel and Vasco shifts into a posture to get themselves ready for the incoming fight. (Y/N) rolls her eyes at the sight of the weapons on the opponents' hands. Of course they would do that.

Joy took a step back. Her expression gave way to how she was probably desperately thinking for a way to get out of there safely.

Unfortunately for the miss, there is no getting out of here without a fight.

"It's too late to contact the boss. There will be no evidence left," one guy boasted as soon as Crystal whipped out her phone and started tapping something on it.

"Well," she grins to herself. "Dad already sent some guys. And they're outside."

(Y/N) stopped in the middle of counting the enemy numbers.

"What? Oh no! How many are there?"

"Two."

If it's just two, then it should be those two people, right?