. xxxviii

One can see the exact moment Zack saw Mira and realized something had happened. His eyes and expression just went dark.

He looked straight at (Y/N), a scowl on his face. "Who did this?"

"No, no...no. Zack, it's fine!" Mira runs up to him, hands raised in an attempt to calm him down. "(Y/N) and Crystal were there. Nothing bad happened."

He looks at her and softened up a bit. He then decides to change the topic and continued walking with no other particular direction in mind.

However, as soon as Mira wasn't looking at him, Zack turned to look at (Y/N). His expression told her to tell him exactly what happened

They both glanced at Mira and Zoe who are both distracted talking to each other.

Then the girl leans a bit to hearing range and whispered the story.

By the time she was done, he was already clutching the bag he was carrying a little too tightly. But he smiles slightly up at her as thanks for telling him.

It was obviously a forced one, but she didn't point it out. It was also then that she guessed what he will be doing.

"I just remembered," Zack spoke out loud. Enough so that the other girls can hear him. "I forgot to get something from Daniel. Mira, you go ahead. I'll catch up with you."

"Oh, okay."

Mira looks a bit worried as she watches him run off. She sends (Y/N) a suspicious look. She didn't ask, though.

So that leaves the three of them again.

Zoe then turns around with an excited grin on her face. "I heard Inspirit is here today!"

(Y/N) tilts her head. "Inspirit?"

"You know, that group that debuted when we were in first year? The same one where Daniel almost debuted with?"

"Oh." She then remembers the face of the boy who allows another to dirty his white shirt just so an iPot won't get crushed.

"Let's go see them!"

"Yes, let's go!" Mira agrees as well.

The (h/c) haired girl then resigns to following them until Zack is finished with his business.

It wasn't that difficult finding where it was that the group was performing.

The dead giveaway was the unusually large number of girls all in one place, screaming and cheering so loud they were heard even before they're seen. Overhead are the words 'Crystal TV Opening'.

Zoe's mouth dropped as soon as she saw who was on stage. Mira blinked as if she can't properly process it, and (Y/N) herself had to backtrack.

Inspirit was there, of course. Oliver - that was his name, right? He was also there. He looks happier and a lot more dressed up compared to the last time she saw him.

But completely standing out from the group, with his bright pink hair and lighter shade of clothes, was the well-admired idol DG. The same guy who also appeared during the incident at PTJ.

Now, it was odd seeing half the faces that was there during that time.

But more odd was the fact that Daniel is also standing on stage.

Dancing with Inspirit and DG.

What happened while they split off?

"Somebody pinch me," Zoe says, taking a step back to grab both her friends' arm. "Is that Danny? With DG and Inspirit?"