Chapter 6- I can still remember

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

Someone is trying to open my head with a fucking jackhammer and sucking out my brain or what's left of it

That's the first thing I notice when I slowly come to life and my eyes try to adjust to the light coming through the window.
The second thing is the warm body, lying partly on top of me, reducing my air supply as my lungs feel like being crushed in this position.
As I try to open my eyes wider to look at my surroundings they start to burn and automatically close again when the sun violates me.

I groan out and rub my eyelids before pushing the person above me to the side. I pull myself up, so I sit straight up in the bed. I let my gaze travel towards the black locks, falling over the pillows, covering the naked girl's face. I immediately look away from her and push myself up from the mattress.
Fuck.
Fuck.

I stumble over our pile of clothes and the foil packages laying on the floor.

Fuck.
I pick up my boxer briefs and my pants and pull them on before opening my door. I walk down the corridor and groan when I look at the mess the people left back in the penthouse. Empty bottles everywhere, weed and cocaine on the desks, money on the floor, and a couple of guys still lingering around.

I bring myself to walk down the stairs, heading for those strangers. I take the billiard cue that is lying for whatever fucking reason next to him and shake and move him with it.
He groans out but I want him to get out of here.

"Get up." I raise my voice and his eyes snap open and his face morphs into confusion as he looks around, meeting my eyes.

This fucker.
Drake?
Blake?
Yeah, anyway.

Whatever the fuckers name was, he annoyed the shit out of me. The only reason why I allowed him to stay was that I didn't want to waste my precious time, ordering someone to bring him out.