Chapter 25- Truth or Dare

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, it means a lot!

I love you, bye.

I will end this year with you by publishing this chapter! I hope you enjoy and I wish you dearly that 2023 will be your year.

This is just to keep you on edge before the „real" update comes tomorrow;)

„Please... trust me."

Her brown strands fall over her exposed shoulder, the black top building a contrast to her pale skin and the slight red blush lingering on her beauty

A burn rushes through my aching throat as I lean my head back to empty the next glass. I started to drink to distract myself from the termagant next to me but as I lost count, I realized that looking at the picture beautiful girl, whose laughing at Ray's words at the moment, is on my mind.

The only one on my mind.

The sound echoes through the room and as I watch her I can't comprehend how there is even another sound but her in this room. How is it possible for them to look at anything other than her? I can only focus on... her.

The reality crashes in when my own words repeat in my head.

"She is gorgeous, no reason to deny that but she is a nice girl. I don't do nice girls, you know that."

God, I am such a dumb fuck. Those drinks make me unreasonable. I should start listening to my sober self.

Who gives a shit that Harvey is flashing me his knowing look and a grin as he focuses on my clenching fists. I flip him off and avoid looking at Aleandra with Ray's arm around her.

The whore Katherine and me are a little outside of the crowd. I lean against a table and she fidgets with her fingers next to me, a tight fake smile on her lips.

She seems calmer than before, thinking I changed my mind because I didn't do anything unpleasant the first round. She is just where I want her to be... on the tip of her toes, terrified I will push her down the edge of the cliff.

Now, I am done.

I lean down, pressing a harsh kiss on the top of her head.

A promise.

This won't be fun for her. I wrap an arm around her waist and walk around the circle of a few guys and girls on the floor, bottles of whiskey and vodka laying around. Ray sees me and he shows me his brightest smile.

"Hey man. You joining in again?"

I just nod, pulling out a chair from the side and as Katherine wants to sit down I pull it quickly away. I let myself fall onto the comfortable cushion as the woman falls onto her ass.