Chapter 29- Realization

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, it means a lot!

Double update!!!

I love you, bye.

Ray has headed home, not wanting to stay up too late because he has practice in a couple of hours

I am glad because wherever we end up, I don't want everyone to be there. At first, I was devastated that Eshima, Emmabell's project partner wasn't able to come tonight but now I am relieved.
I would never leave her alone in a place she doesn't know and I don't want her to think poorly of me.

I can imagine us becoming great friends and I think it would be positive for both of us. She needs people to talk to and lean on outside of the classroom. I am trying not to be too judgemental but from the hours I spent with her, it seems she has a hard time conversing with others. I asked her about her hobbies, her cats, and Harry Styles. She replied that no one had ever been that interested in asking those questions. Of course, I am not trying to pity her. I don't think anyone wants to be pitied or have friends who don't want to be with them.

When I'm about to slide into the backseat of the red Alfa Romeo, a model I had never seen before but had caught my breath, I remember to call her and Oliver while sober. God, I miss Oliver and I have only talked a few times with him since that bullshit this guy said to him in that car months ago. He's a filthy asshole for calling him this slur. I would have kicked my heels into his face if the group hadn't kicked him out.
But what did I expect? I never met a homophobic piece of shit who wasn't ugly as hell.

I groan. Forget about this now, you will deal with this tomorrow, I think as I lean forward in my seat.

I have no idea where I am going but Emmabell is in the seat in front of me, only the three of us going away, so everything is alright. I made sure Harvey isn't drunk before I got into the car and then lean back in my seat, thankful I am so loosened up from all the booze. I look out of the window, biting on my window to keep myself from smiling like an idiot.

"Did Kaden take a driver?" I ask confused, noticing how all the parking spots were filled and I haven't seen him driving off.
"I am sure he took the motorcycle. He has a black F4CC MV Agusta but I am sure if you ask nicely he will let you ride one day." Em turns her head to look at me with a playful grin on her face.
I roll my eyes.

I only hear Harvey chuckle as I close my eyes and he opens the window. He rolls the car out and my body presses back against the leather seats as he starts to speed up and turn the music up.
I love this city, I think as I hear New York talking to me as we drive through the city, stopping at red lights, laughing and singing to the music. I almost forget that I have no idea where we are heading. I don't care anymore... until Harvey takes another turn with the car and drives through a narrow street, stopping in front of a huge building. It is well hidden but the neon red light speaks volumes.