Chapter 15- A breath of life and death

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

My vacation is over now and my motivation is gone, but I still wrote. Two chapters are not edited yet and I hope to find the motivation to do it tomorrow.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, it means a lot!

I love you, bye.

The screams of the crowd drill my ears as I walk up the stairs to the podium

The screams of the crowd drill my ears as I walk up the stairs to the podium. My name echoes through the enormous hall, engraving me into the walls.

Tonight, we aren't on the street, because this isn't a lowlife I am fighting against and when there are bigger competitors, there is more of a crowd, people nobody can control if they are lingering somewhere outside and not in a huge hall. So, in a few moments, I will stand in the ring, fighting for life.
Because this is what being here as a competitor means.

When you are fighting in front of thousands of people who are lusting for blood without caring about the consequences and no police controlling it, it isn't just a game anymore.

Some of them are bored college kids but this is about so much more than those means to an end.

No licensed jury, no ambulance besides the retired doctor that works for this club for over 10 years, no rounds, no caring about anything.

No fucking rules and that means you stay up there until one of you is down and can't fight anymore.

Until one of you is physically so drained out, his limbs beg him to stay on the save heaven of the mat. A place where if this was a legal competition you should feel safe as a fighter, when you are too drained out but in this room, no one would care about me beating him till his body is just an empty shell. Your downfall can't protect you here, it will just make you weaker and if it's a bad day for you, the reason for you to never walk out of here.

I, personally, have in the hundreds of fights I saw here without actually fighting only seen 2 deaths because some of us try to avoid them but that doesn't mean I go easy on my competitors. Not in the slightest.