Chapter 48- I am dying

I love you, welcome back.

be excited for tomorrow:)

I gently guide her onto the bed, stepping back to appreciate the sight of her stretched out before me

I gently guide her onto the bed, stepping back to appreciate the sight of her stretched out before me. Positioned at the foot of the bed, I reach behind and peel off my black shirt, releasing a deep breath before easing myself onto the mattress. I crawl to her. Surprisingly, I restrain the urge to rush towards her, opting instead to savor the moment.

As I hover over her, hands planted beside her head, she gazes up at me through her lashes. Swiftly, she wraps her legs around my waist, a playful grin dancing on her lips. With fingertips under her chin, I tilt her head up, locking eyes with her. Observing her response, I run my thumb over her lip, and she inhales deeply, causing a subtle twitch at the corner of my mouth.

"You are absolutely stunning. When I look at you, it's as if I'm in awe that someone so captivating shares the same space as me," I confess in a hushed tone, more to myself than to her. She blushes, expressing gratitude with a soft "thank you," and delicately nibbles on her lower lip.

I let out a groan at the sight and lower my hips to push into her core. I have to release this ache.

"I am dying here, Ally," I breathe out, trying to control myself. I know that blue balls are a myth, but damn it, I swear she can even make a legend come true. Under the pressure of me rubbing against her, moans fall from her lips, and I harden at the contact.

I take one hand and brush over her stomach until her shirt rides up. I let my gaze travel over her chest, moving up and down to her neck that looks so kissable until I reach her eyes. I follow her reaction as I brush over her soft skin where my hand is placed. I smirk at her as her breath quickens, my throat going dry at her reaction. And I don't hide how affected I am, but that doesn't mean I can't tease her.

"Responsive, huh?" I comment, and she narrows her eyes at me.

"Arrogant, huh?" She mocks me.

"Confident in my ability and beyond thankful to have you under me." I think I might blush.

"And now shut up and kiss me, beautiful," I add, and then she smashes her lips against mine. I groan in her mouth, and my hips press harder against her covered pussy. I smile against her lips as she starts to bite mine.
Dirty girl.

Because I know how much it will kill her, I remove my lips from hers and stare into her eyes burning with lust. I wait for her to push me away, and as she doesn't, I start to open her jeans. The button opens, and I grab with both hands to pull it down. She helps me, and I let out a laugh as we struggle to get them off. Hers is as heartfelt as mine, and the organ in my chest starts to scream for her.

God, her laugh. I have to kiss her again. Her mouth finds mine, her tongue dancing with mine. I don't use a lot because I have noticed she prefers it that way, and damn if I don't enjoy everything that pleases her. My hand finds the back of her head, and I run my fingers through her hair. I firmly, but without giving her any discomfort, pull it so she offers me more leverage to her neck. I press kisses against it, at first soft, but I start to increase the pressure as she starts to whimper. I grin against her skin and travel down her beautiful body. I don't know if she does it unconsciously, but she pushes her hips up, trying to press against me, but I pull away.