Chapter 10- Good and bad

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

„I cannot believe I am even considering stepping into this hovel

„I cannot believe I am even considering stepping into this hovel." Harvey huffs out, a look of disapproval on his face as he eyes the fast-food restaurant.

He couldn't be more of a cliché and even though I am not sure if it is sarcasm or if he truly means it, it will be an honor to prove him wrong. I have never been here but everything from the great neon sign to the black Harley parking in front of it makes me believe I will adore this place.

Kaden rolls his eyes as he steps out of the limousine, loosening his white dress shirt around his neck, and opening a button so more of his skin is revealed.

His gaze is focused on the building, a stoic expression on his face as he puts his hands in the pockets of his pants. Without looking at us and with a clenched jaw, he walks towards the restaurant. I study his features as long as I can before his face is out of my vision and when he is already a couple of feet away from us I hear him muttering under his breath.

"I am gonna kill Ray and Dorian for leaving me alone with this idiot."

"Hey, I heard that, you fucker." Harvey yells, acting offended.

Kaden doesn't respond and as we follow him he opens the door to the restaurant and disappears inside.

"My brother's name is Dorian," I tell Harvey.
His eyebrows rise and a smile tugs on his lips.

"Really? Well, I hope for you that he isn't such a piece of shit as the Dorian I know." He huffs out but the mix of anger and admiration confuses me to the bones.

His tone seems disgusted but the grin means he is a friend. Huh?

That can only mean one thing...
Jealousy.

"Oh, wow. Ok... well my Dorian can be a little bit exhausting and protective but I wouldn't describe him as 'a piece of shit' but I will let your opinion be your opinion until I get to know him."