Chapter 17- Destatrious introductions

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, it means a lot!

I passed the theoretical part of my driver's license yesss!

I love you, bye.

"Hello, my name is Aleandra

"Hello, my name is Aleandra." I introduce myself with a big smile, stretching out my hand hesitantly, nervous that my presence makes her uncomfortable.

Nervous, she doesn't want to accept my touch and smile.

Relief floods through me as she wants to speak. Unfortunately she gets interrupted by a boy in his early teens with messy light brown hair. The strands are hanging in his face loosely, his skinny arms with pale skin, covered with a few freckles, coming out under his big shirt.

There are holes in his clothes but they don't look like they were on purpose, considering that there are what looks like motor oil stains and dirt on them too.
From his broken shoes and his outside, you would think that he was just picked up from the streets but this is a nice house, where he can learn to grow through people that want to help him.
The woman seems not only nice but from the house and her clothes, she doesn't look poor either, the total opposite actually.

I don't know what exactly he has been through, but I just hope someone can make his life worth living and help him become happy. I mean, I obviously can't do this because I am a fucking student who has no clue how to help someone. Honestly every time I open my mouth people feel worse so I definitely won't be able to make anything better here but I will at least try to learn something out of it or not to damage those poor kids.

"He doesn't mean it that way. He is just a moody little teenager who thinks he has a say in this world. Valeria understands English perfectly but she isn't that good at talking and right now she is just nervous, right?" Elizabeth says, looking down at the girl.