Chapter 24- Causing trouble

No context, my lovely souls.

I love you dearly.

The closure of my  Rolex Cosmograph Daytona clicks and I run my palm down over my navy blue Ralph Lauren shirt to straighten it before I turn around to the bed

The closure of my Rolex Cosmograph Daytona clicks and I run my palm down over my navy blue Ralph Lauren shirt to straighten it before I turn around to the bed.

I step closer and pick up the black leather belt lying on the silk bedspread.
Standing in front of the mirror, after the hard material is closing around my pants, the cufflinks and shoes follow.

"Is the princess ready?" I hear Harvey's mocking voice and look at him through the mirror.
I roll my eyes as he is leaning his underarm against the door frame, supporting himself with his ridiculous infamous grin on his face.

"Harvey, shut the fuck up before I stay here, and your little party will only be half as fun. You need me to entertain the crowd." I reply in a dead- serious voice but the twitch of my lips says it all.

"Firstly, have you seen my handsome face? It is entertaining enough because nobody can look away from this perfection and secondly when the hell did you ever say no to coke, strippers, and booze? Never. There is no way you would ever not go." He says stepping into the room, his hands in his pockets, the emerald Breitling, resting right under his matching cufflinks.

I don't reply to the fucker while I put on a spray of perfume and fix my hair.
"Unbelievable. I was joking but you really didn't want to go, did you?"

"Such a mastermind and with every word you say, I want to go less."
"Mhm, I see. And why is that?"
I don't reply but the stoic expression I send him over my shoulder speaks for itself.

"Now brown hair, pale lips, fiery personality, calls you out, doesn't like you that much... an annoying fucking smile... has a best friend I want to have in my bed day and night... Is she the reason?"

Annoying smile?
"Your face annoys me so how about me punching it? And no, it has nothing to do with her."

„And she likes me." I huff out after a moment.
"You sure about that? About both things actually?"

"100%. She is falling in love with me." I grin as I play with the rings on my fingers.

"Great. The first question was ignored. If you really didn't want to go at first, it definitely changed the second Ray talked about seeing her there. You got jealous. Protective."

"Why would I care about Ray and Aleandra? I don't want her and if I would I could get her. And Ray doesn't have a chance, she probably would bite his dick off if he get close to her." I snap back, my tone calming down at the end.

He steps closer to me and lays a hand on my shoulder, giving it a firm grip.
"And you don't want her..."
"Not one bit. She is gorgeous, no reason to deny that but she is a nice girl. I don't do nice girls, you know that."