Chapter 8- My father taught me

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

„Are you serious? You have to go

„Are you serious? You have to go. This will be wild, and I am going out too so you shouldn't sit alone here anyway. The guy sounds nice and even though those jocks don't, it could be fun. And... if it's shit you can always call me, and I will pick you up so we can party together."

With those words, Emmabell convinced me finally to go to the frat party with Oliver and that leads me here, to walking with him down a street to the address we have gotten.

It's nothing like I have imagined and it's way bigger than I thought a fraternity would be. Even though it looks a bit run down it has the form of a castle.

I decided to wear converse and just stick with my basic party outfit that consists of blue jeans, a black top that shows a little cleavage, and a black leather jacket. I wasn't in the mood to pick anything fancier and why would I dress up nicely for a frat party when most guys there probably haven't showered in days and don't know the basic elements of hygiene?

The moment we walk up to the house, the door gets ripped open and Justin and the other dude that was with him yesterday comes out, with huge smiles on their faces.

"Hey, what's up? We have been waiting for you." He jogs down to us and immediately wraps one arm around my shoulder and presses him to me.
"Well, I am definitely ready for a drink with you." The other one says, grinning at me.

"Yeah, I could use a drink too. What about you?" I turn to Oliver.
He looks unsure like he doesn't want to say 'yes' but has the feeling he has to.

"Come on man, don't be a fucking pussy."

"Right, he can't. He has to drive." I blurt out, trying to sound confident.

"I thought you walked?" He asked, looking behind us as if he was searching for our car.