Chapter 22- An hour with the right person

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, it means a lot!

I love you, bye.

I am instability, confusion, and love combined in one, and most of all I am a wild mess

For the last 30 minutes the chaos inside me went from raging to a calming storm as my therapist asked me exactly the questions I expected. But even though it seems like it would be the same every time, I feel comfort in her advice and most of all I feel comfort in talking. I won't reveal my secrets, I don't talk about my parents and how my mother calling me wrecked something inside me.
I am not exposing my inner demons but somehow with every word, that seems so insignificant, falling off my lips, my heart calms and my pain seems a little lighter.

I am trying to explain how I am feeling. And even though I say so little I am revealing so much.

She doesn't even have to know what exactly happened and my therapist comforts me by telling me how I can heal.
I was so scared at first when I started doing this. That I will reveal too much, that I would have to reveal too much but it's not the talking alone that helps but the comfort of knowing I won't be judged. I have someone who genuinely will do anything in their power to help me.

And so she does and from the heartache, I had before lightness falls on me and the distraction welcomes me. Small tugs at my lips are prominent in between switching topics and talking about much happier themes like my friends.

"Oh, but now. Now... I am thrilled but you were in such a flow that I didn't want to interrupt you..." The elderly woman starts with a slight grin and an excited expression on her which resembles one of a little kid in a candy store.

I roll my eyes playfully and let out an overplayed sigh.

"College."

"College." She repeats my words with a huge smile.