Chapter 20

Chapter 20: The Unwanted Guests

Victoria Abbel's Point of View

Without any exhibition done, he claimed my lips with full of intensity. Trevor's lips are the most softness thing about him. And I can assure you that. Hinawakan ako ni Trevor sa aking kaliwang pisngi habang ang isang kamay niya ay nasa aking batok. At dahil sa ginawa niya ay mas lumalim pa ang kanyang mga halik.

Hindi ko mapigilang mapaungol sa kanyang ginagawa. He puts his entire attention on what we're doing. Our lips melted lightly and passionately. The intensity of our kiss changed, from a slow kiss to something we weren't able to stop. The way he kissed me drained my energy, feeling the heat all over my body, and reveal the excitement I felt.

He deepened the kiss, and I easily obliged. Our kiss grows darker, moister. Trevor drew and drew from me with a simplicity that I couldn't be blocked.

Slowly, we parted our lips. Nanatili pa rin ang kanyang mga kamay sa aking pisngi. His hands are so warm. Elevating the coldness from my body.

He still look at me with that intrusive, serious stare that bordered on the brooding.

At dahil masyado kaming magkalapit sa isa't isa, I can smell his soap and shampoo, a masculine scent. That made my legs turn into jelly. I didn't realize how much a scent could affect me. Napaka bango ng binata. His scent doesn't make you want to pinch your nose because of the strong smell it gave you. I can last all day just smelling him.

Desire. I felt desire.

"Too much kiss will leads to more," mahinang sambit niya sa akin. His voice sounds deep, words came from his throat. His fingers ran to the strand of my hair before he dropped his hands.

"You could give me more." Bakit naman hindi? I am willing to succumb to him. He can give me anything he can offer.

"I haven't anymore. You want something from me," he murmured. It's not so easy to go in his arms. I waited for many years for this to happen. Ilang taon ba ang hinintay ko upang palapitin ako ni Trevor sa buhay niya? It took me nine years. I don't want to finish this with only one lingering kiss.

How could I explain to him that I've been waiting for moments like this? I wasn't sure what good words I can say or if these good words can reach him. I want him to see me as a woman. A woman who is capable of doing anything she can to have him.

"I'm not much of a woman with dignity," I look at him, half-smiling.

"And today, I'll show you more," I kissed him again, now that I am the one who initiated it. He leaned back his body but I leaned forward. At dahil nakaupo kaming dalawa sa carpet ay napasandal siya sa sofa.

There is this part of me that wanted him. Afraid that Trevor will push me away, nilapit ko ang katawan ko sa kanya.

"You are such an insensible woman, Victoria." He said in between our kisses, groaning.

"Don't blame me when I really cross the line." Tumango naman ako sa sinabi niya. He suddenly grabbed me on my shoulders and push me lightly, signaling me to lie down on the carpet and so I did.

Ramdam ko ang kaba ng pumatong siya sa taas ko. There's a panic inside me, pounding in my head and in my heart. Naikagat ko na lang ang labi ko nang unti-unting bumaba ang kamay ni Trevor. He trailed his fingertips on my face, down to my neck, down to my cleavage. May hatid na kiliti sa akin ang ginagawa niya, lalo na at wala akong suot sa brassiere.

Napahinga ako nang malalim dahil sa ginagawa niya. At dahil nasa itaas ko siya, kitang-kita ko ang reaksiyon ng kanyang mga mukha. He's so silent, nothing new about it. But his eyes are full of desire. Alam ko na hindi lang ako ang nakakaramdam nito.