Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Less Ice

Victoria Abbel's Point of View

I scanned my eyes to the entire place. Ilang minuto na rin akong naghihintay mula sa pwesto ko. I've been waiting for FrozenIceyCold to show up wearing a red cap.

I even checked what I'm wearing. I wore a simple blue shirt with white and red straps on both sleeves. Tiningnan ko muna ang suot ko, just to make sure that I am wearing the right shirt so he can easily recognize me. I'm a little bit excited and nervous to see my one and only friend I found online. Why not? The last time I got a friend was when I was in middle school. It was Georginna, I thought we were really friends not until she shoved her disgusting face at Trevor. Habang inaalala ko pa rin iyon ay hindi pa rin mawala sa sistema ko kung ano ang naramdaman ko. The feeling was still fresh and raw and I realized I'm not really a forgiving time of a person. I can't even forget what they did to me.

Elizabeth on the other hand is also a close friend of mine but she's my cousin. So I think she's really not part of my list. Basically, FrozenIceyCold is the only one I considered a friend as of now. And I am really looking forward to meeting him.

And no one knows that I am meeting my online friend. My brothers didn't even care. And Trevor? I sigh. I'm still thinking about what I saw in his cabinet. But just like what he said, the item belongs to his bandmate named Lucas. I knew about that guy. I knew all the names of his bandmates. And Lucas Louvre was always in the top searches on the internet.

Tumingin muna ako sa wrist watch ko at nakitang ilang minuto na siyang late. Not until someone poked me from behind. Napatingin naman ako sa likuran ko. A little shocked to see someone towering me with his height. I know that I'm not a small lady, but he's really covering me.

"I'm sorry to ask but are you DisneyPrincess? Because you looked like one." Biglang naapawang ang bibig ko at unti-unting tumawa dahil sa sinabi niya. Kumunot din ang noo ko dahil sa sinabi niya at nang makita ko ang suot niya bigla na lang akong nagulat.

"You're wearing a red cap! You must be FrozeyIceyCold!" I exclaimed. And then he nodded his head and smiled at me, showing me his dimples.

"Oh God! Finally! I thought I've lost you. Sorry, I'm a little late. Hinatid ko kasi ang kapatid ko sa Academy." He said. He got a deep, nice voice. Nang tumingala ako at tingnan ang mukha niya ay doon ko lang napagtanto na mahitsura rin pala siya.

He looks nice. Maybe because of his dimples or maybe because of his smiles. His hair is dark brown and styled a little messy, some strands were hanging on his forehead. He got this thick eyebrow and his eyes were a shade of brown. What I've found attractive is his perfectly crafted nose. It wasn't crooked or big. Just perfect for him. And his lips seem like it's made from smiling. And when he looked at me with familiarity, it made me smile. He is tall, like really tall. Maybe same height as Trevor's, I don't know. He's got a little tan maybe because he just went out off the beach last time.

"I didn't though you were a boy," I told him honestly.

"And I'm expecting you were a she."

"I know! Don't blame me, DisneyPrincess is the only username that I can think of with this brain of mine."

"And I think it's a little cute. And good thing that you are really real. I thought you were just someone that I made inside my head." Sabi nito at sabay kaming naglakad. We are walking side by side with no destination in mind.

"Of course I am real. Ano ba akala mo?" I shot back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't brought anything with me. I was really hesitating if I should buy flowers or something." Bakas sa mukha niya ang pag alinlangan.