Chapter 32

Chapter 32: See Me Now

Victoria Abbel Stanislaski's Point of View

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" I clutched my chest. I can feel my whole body shaking from madness. Kahit ngayon ay nahihirapan na rin akong huminga.

My brothers' faces are all blurry because of the tears.

"Cainn, I don't understand you." Whenever Cainn looked at me, it was always annoyed. Na para bang konti na lang ay magkakasalubong na ang kilay niya. Pero ngayon, iba ang paraan nang pagtingin niya sa akin. It was soft. He's giving me a pitying look and I almost want to smack his face with my fist.

"Our family wasn't ruined, Victoria. You are the only one thinking that way! I'm so tired of you always blaming us." Cainn glanced at me and turned to Damien.

I tried to squeeze my eyes shut and try not to let it sink in.

"I still don't understand." Nanghihinang sabi ko sa kanila habang umiiling. Napahawak na rin ako sa may sofa dahil kahit ang ay bumibigay na rin.

The tears begun to slip out of my eyes, no matter how I tried not to let them go. Naguunahan silang pumatak sa mukha ko na para bang nagmamadali dahil may mga luha pa akong isusunod.

My bottom lips began to tremble and I almost clap at myself for still managing to speak. I still don't know what they are trying to say. I don't know why it is such news that I can still see Dad now.

"You don't know? Okay, then let me make it clear for you."

"Cainn, don't do it." Damien hissed.

"But she has to know!" Cainn just raised his voice and this is actually the first time that I heard him like that.

"I'm tired of always tiptoeing around the house while Victoria is around. That's why if you have the chance Damien, hindi ka umuuwi dito." The horror on Damien's face made me realize that it was true.

"No raising of your voice, please. Cainn, calm down. And Damien, I think this is the right time." My father said and he looked at Clevon.

"Clevon, go and get a glass of water." Walang sabi-sabi na umalis si Clevon at pumunta sa kusina. Then his attention focus on me.

"And you Tori,"

"No. Don't talk to me." And I still refuse to talk to him. Dahil hanggang ngayon ay naguguluhan pa rin ako. And when Clevon come back with a glass of water in his hand, hindi ko ito kinuha.

The tension in the living room is thick that I want to get out because it was suffocating. My breath felt heavy. I want to run away from this place.

"It all started when we came here. You were devastated." Paninimula ni Cainn.

"Near to ruin, I may add," Clevon interjected. Cainn looked at Clevon before diverting his eyes on me. I sucked on my breath and tried my best to understand Cainn.

"I don't get it. We migrated here for our own safety but you were so focused on yourself because you don't want to be away from Trevor." I know. I know that time when we just arrived here. It was so difficult.

"Ohh, silly me. I forgot something." Cainn laughed at himself. He was shaking his head.

"You,"

"What did I do?" Nanginginig na tanong ko sa kanya. My voice trembled in shock and I was too focused to my emotion. Sobrang lakas ng kabog ng dibdib ko na kahit boses ni Cainn ay hindi ko masyadong naririnig.

"It was partly your fault that's why we're here," Damien said.

"Sa dami ng ginawa mo Tori ay hindi ko na alam kung saan magsisimula." Napatingin naman ako kung saan nakatayo sa Damien, naguguluhan pa rin sa sinabi niya. All of them are talking in riddles and my head started throbbing. As if someone is splitting them into two.

The Possessive PsychopathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara