Chapter 41

Chapter 41: Melting Ice

Victoria Abbel's Point of View

Our lips greedily met. Para bang binabawi namin ang lahat ng taon na tumitingin lang kami sa isa't isa. Our kiss is more than lips meeting, it's full of compassion and unsaid emotions. If this is the prize that I will get from all the pain it caused me, then I don't mind feeling the pain again.

His kisses send a strong wave of love and affection to my body. We both don't need the use of words of how much we mean to each other.

When Trevor closed his eyes while still kissing me, nagkaroon ako ng pagkakataon na titigan ang mukha niya. Our kiss is slow to the point that it was impossible to stop. Trevor is holding my waistline at hinila niya ako palapit sa kanya. Kaya ngayon ay magkadikit na ang aming katawan. Habang ang isang kamay niya ay nakalagay sa may batok ko. And because of this position, his kisses deepen. As if I he was so scared to let me go. I tilted my lips so he could have more access.

I just found myself pressing against his hard, unyielding body, as my lips searched for more, and suddenly I nipped the bottom of his lips.

Trevor's kisses are light and slow. As if he was savoring the moment. However, even if the kiss is slow, it was deep. Too deep that I almost drown in his kisses.

"Ohh, Trevor." I can't help but to moan when he started inserting to extending his tongue and reaching mine. His tongue was sinfully soft. Napahawak ako nang mabuti sa kanyang balikat dahil pakiramdam ko ay bibigay ang aking mga paa dahil sa sarap ng halik na pinaparamdam niya.

This is not a drill! I am fucking kissing a celebrity. And that is none other than Trevor Dmitri.

He sucked my lower lips and bit them lightly. Hindi ko maiwasan mapaungol dahil sa ginagawa niya. All we did is kiss each other and nothing more but it gave me a strong desire to succumb to him. I want to feel him.

His kisses travel from my lips to my jawline and my neck. Soft came from my lips when he took his time focusing on the side of my neck. And I tried not to giggle because what he was doing is a little ticklish on my part.

When Trevor stopped kissing me, inilayo niya ang mukha niya sa akin, just enough for us to talk.

"Trevor, I love you so much." There I said it. And I can't stop myself to giggle. Finally! For eleven years, this man in front of me is mine.

Tiningnan ako ni Trevor at bigla na lang itong ngumiti. I can feel that he's relieved. Nalulunod ako sa paraan ng pag tingin niya. Hindi pa rin niya ako pinapakawalan. Kaya naman hanggang ngayon nakahawak pa rin siya sa aking bewang at malapit pa rin ang aming katawan sa isa't isa.

"You know, I never wanted anyone this much." Pagaamin ko sa kanya. The cold air blew and whistled through my hair. And he stroked the strands of my hair off my face.

"And you know Tori, you literally look like if summer is a person." Pinantay niya ang mukha niya sa akin at binigyan ako nang makabuluhang tingin. We locked eyes, and the intensity of our gazes speaks volumes of our feelings for each other.

"You shine up on me." He paused, then showed his boyish smile so that his eyes shine. He pulled me into a thigh hug. My face rested on his chest and I could literally hear his heartbeat.

I felt like crying for another round. We've really come the long way. Hindi rin biro ang pinagdaanan ko para lang makuha ang isang Trevor Dmitri dahil taon ang binilang ko para lang mayakap at mahalikan ang binata. Mas lalong humigpit ang yakap ko sa kanya.

We decided not to go back in the cottage and stay here for more minutes. Nakaupo kaming dalawa sa buhangin habang nakasandal ang ulo ko sa kanyang balikat.