Chapter 5

“You do not know that but I do because my nanny let it slip and she knows the truth and I bet anyone else besides our parents would tell us” Elizabeth said and then asks “when is your birthday out of curiosity ?”

“Why do you want to know that?” Roberta asks and adds “The 21st of February “ and Elizabeth said “so is mine”. “ Really ?” she asks getting closer to her .

Elizabeth said “yes really” and Roberta asks “how old are you?” And she said “12 almost 13 and my nanny said I still live in fairytales and I still don’t know if that’s a good thing or not but I don’t care”. 

“I’m also 12 almost 13 years old … born in Napa ?” Roberta asks

“Yes” she said with a nod and your mother is Regina Mills? Roberta asks and Elizabeth said “yes my nanny told me this”. 

Yeah I think we talked for over 5 minutes " Roberta said while Elizabeth said "oh sorry I'm  quite the rambler" and was a bit embarrassed. "Ok lets go'' she said walking with her to Elizabeth's cabin. Elizabeth  was thinking I knew I wasn't living a fairytale. 

They talk a bit more and try to come up with different  possibilities or explanations for everything  and then Elizabeth remembers having a video recorder with her and plays the video for Roberta, one of the ones Marian showed her. 

It was an interesting one … it had Both Regina and Robin in it.