Chapter 28

" You know what? Why do you even want a mom  if you ignore even the things she is nearly begging you not to do!" Regina said but took the Video at the same time out of the Tv and added " How old are you 3?".

Elizabeth tries not to cry and so decides to walk out the room. " I am sorry Robin, I could not let her watch this". Regina said and thinks  maybe I should apologize to Elizabeth. Robin ignores Regina and goes after Elizabeth while Regina had the video in her hands shaking.

Elizabeth makes it to her bedroom and closes the door, locking it. Robin knocked on the door and said "princess you alright?". Elizabeth said "yes daddy I'm ok I just want to be left alone for a bit".  "Alright Lizzie" he said and headed back down to Regina.

" Regina, are you ok?" Robin asks as he walks down to her again. "I'm fine Robin" she said  and asks" is Elizabeth alright?". "Elizabeth wants alone time , and You are shaking!" He whispered."I'm ok" she said. " Not believing you... are you still feeling it only if you think about it?" he whispered. "I was last thinking about it when I was in the car with Roberta before Elizabeth fell off Raven" she whispers. It's over!" he whispered."I know but Elizabeth and Roberta can't know". She said, sighing.  " That you nearly died with Elizabeth on her way?" He asks. "Great now Roberta heard that probably "She said. " We are alone here!" He whispered ." Outside the house on the bench!" he added. "I rather have her be angry at me by not knowing then her being angry knowing is that wrong Robin?" Regina sighs.

" I know! Hey... I know!" he whispered and made an attempt to hug her and she hugged him.

Meanwhile

Elizabeth texts Roberta  did you hear anything as to why mom didn't want us watching our birth video.  No I didn't, she wrote back. Elizabeth texts I have an idea and I might be wrong but I think it was my fault. " Just... Let mom get her way...she knows why she didn't want us to see it!" Roberta said.
Elizabeth texts she was looking at me more though and then sighs running fingers in her hair.

Back to Regina and Robin

Robin goes to the radio and the tango was on and he whispered begging  "dance with me". 

Regina said "I don't know Robin, I'm kinda not in the mood ".  " Because of that... we're gonna dance now!" He smiled and helped her to a standing position.

" You don't quit do you?"  She giggles a bit. " Exactly, I don't quit!" He chuckled and just started moving gently with her.

Regina said "if this is your way of apologizing well".

" A small part of it!" he whispered and just looked her deep in the eyes whispering " you are beautiful " as he tucked a strand of hair behind  her hair.