Chapter 30

"So did it help Regina" Robin asks her . " A bit... it's over... I live!" she said softly and giggled, " And I am plain drunk now so I don't care about anything!"."Good night Regina "  he said and turned around. " Face me... please!" Regina pleaded. "Like  you said your drunk Regina " Robin said and closed  his eyes.
" Please do me at least this favour!" she whispered. "I'm not gonna take advantage of you like this Regina" he said.

" I am not gonna seduce you... just look at me!" she said." Oh please Regina you don't even have to be drunk to do it" he said. Robin was still faced away and sleeps and Regina just smiles and sleeps.

Meanwhile

Elizabeth was awake and went to the kitchen and so she passed  her father's bedroom and listened  a bit by the door and thought " oh they watched the video" and I got to hear parts of it from the door and then she went downstairs to the kitchen.

Back to Regina and Robin

Robin was dreaming about Regina. He had picked her up in his arms and she whispered in surprise " Huh". Robin kisses her neck and Regina responds with a hum.
He smiles and whispers" I'm not letting you go"." Like you did 11 years ago?" she asks.Robin said "the past in the past Regina" and she nods.

Meanwhile Robin was really holding a pillow." Oh Gina!" he whispered in the pillow.
Regina couldn't sleep so she decided to leave the room. She heard Robin mumble something in his pillow ,"I'm sorry" he mumbles and Regina goes nearer again." I was an idiot"  Robin mumbles." What are you talking about?" She whispered. " 11 years ago". he mumbles." What?" she asks, still confused. "You know what" Robin said moving his head a bit and through that their lips met.  She slowly backs up a bit. He asks "Regina what is it ?" as he slowly wakes up . " You turned your head and..." she whispered and stopped mid sentence. "And what?" He asks her about what happened. " And our lips met!" she said. "Oh okay" Robin said thinking she actually wanted to kiss me and that's why she pulled back or what. "I'm sorry" Regina said looking down. Robin said " no I'm sorry" . " How come?" she asks, still looking down. "11 years ago"he said sighing. " Stop that Robin!" she soothed him and takes her hands and put them in his. "It's true Regina" Robin said taking his hands off hers. " It's not true. We both made mistakes and that was what made our relationship human!" Regina said and touched his cheek. Robin nodded and said "what now?".
" I am not drunk anymore. You are more than good looking... what do you say... you want to have fun?" She asks trying to lighten the mood.

Robin chuckled and said "maybe we can watch a movie ". " Netflix and chill... isn't that the codeword?" Regina asks, chuckling. "Yes but we are not doing the chill part" he chuckles. " Says who exactly?" she teased him. "Me, I still have a girlfriend " he said.
" DO I look as if I care?" she giggled."No but I'm  not gonna be cheating with my ex wife"he said. " We will see about that!" she whispered still with a bright smile.Robin rolls his eyes annoyed  and gets out of bed. " Do you want to watch this movie together or not?" she asks. "I'm gonna get some popcorn, snacks and whatever" he explains to her. She nodded and decided to wait for him to come back.

Robin  went to the kitchen and he saw Elizabeth there and thought she wanted a moment of her thoughts so he just went ahead to get the popcorn, snacks and drinks and then went back upstairs and sat down on the bed again with Regina while she was looking for something to watch on Netflix.