Chapter 14

"You look amazing  and now I can also see your ears so I can pierce them"Elizabeth said. " Actually I have pierced earlobes she said. "Ok so never mind  so it's just the hair thats good" Elizabeth said giggling while Roberta was annoyed.

"I have to wear a fucking skirt or dress so I'm not happy either" she said to her. " Go start crying!" Roberta mocked and Elizabeth said "if you saw what I saw you would've been crying" her phone was off not wanting to see the picture again, but she could still visually  see it .

" So our father is a jerk and went crazy... good to know!" she said. "Yes  he lost his mind but normally he doesn't so that says a lot" Elizabeth explains.  " You know.... I suddenly love Italy!" Roberta said.

"I bet you do " Elizabeth said. " I mean... i will go back!" She said. Yes after the week is up"Elizabeth explains.
" I don't think i want to know our dad... and if  he is the type of man my mamma loves... she is really deep down in shit!" Roberta said, rolling her eyes.

Elizabeth sighs overreacting "fine my plans ruined, it was all a waste" and takes off the skirt throwing it.

" Oh... little mini is upset!" Roberta mocked while thinking " Or  she is acting more like a baby!" Roberta thinks by herself but didn't said it, since she has to be the more mature twin

While Elizabeth walks away, knowing sometimes some fights are not worth it like this one she was having and thought at least I can be the bigger person unlike her. 

Elizabeth knew despite being the youngest twin she was always gonna act more mature than her older twin.