Chapter 19

Meanwhile

Elizabeth was outside and was swimming around for a while and then decided  to call Marian and she picks up . “Hi Marian” Elizabeth said . “Hi Lizzy, why you always so impatient… we are on holiday!“ Marian grumbles. “Mom hates me and I want to come home please” she said. “Mom?? Regina is there? I can tell you she does not hate you!“ Marian said. “Yes she's here but daddy also showed up I guess after she did " Elizabeth said. 
“You are overreacting Elizabeth… your mom is reserved… doesn’t show her feelings easily and build up a wall over the years… but she does not hate you!“ she said, explaining to her.  “Well that's a lie because when daddy started singing in Italian she was showing feelings” Elizabeth explained. 

“Elizabeth Locksley, hear me out for good, ok? You can’t expect a( strange) person to open up to you. Regina was always reserved and distant to everyone who wasn’t near her. So please give her time and don’t try to force something? She does not deserve somebody who tries to push her into something she is not comfortable with. Let her time… she does love you! She is your mother!“ Marian said, trying to lecture Elizabeth. “I doubt she loves me I'm tired of believing at this point” she said. “Then DON‘T! Why don’t you try just to not believe at some point!! “ Marian said.

“ I know because it only leads to disappointment I get it now I found that out after my plan pretty much failed” Elizabeth sighs. “Good… you are slowly growing up small one!“ she whispered and hummed softly as Will kissed her neck. 
“I had it all planned called it Operation Mixtape  well it's more like Operation  Mistake” Elizabeth said. 

“Lesson  one: You can't force Love!“ Marian said 

“Stop that… that’s tickling!“ she giggled laughing at Will.  

Elizabeth grabs her book with all the plans in it and rips the first couple until she looks at the wedding one who said I was forcing love?.  “Everything in your plan, I didn’t see… they will have their pace and if they decide to stay friends or that they can't be with each other you will accept it ok?“ she asks. 

Mainly I wanted them to get back together  but now  I sorta wished she died that day Elizabeth said out of anger. 

“You are like your father… can’t you just accept she isn’t the emotional one? Plus to return your favor… Do you think she is interested in getting to know somebody, even her daughter, who wishes she was dead? GIRL, that woman is as overwhelmed as you!“ Marian almost lectured her. “She abandoned me that day and I was only a baby who would do that to their own kid” Elizabeth was still angry.  “It was as much your fathers fault as your mothers! It always takes two to tango… so stop blaming your mother! The world is not turning around you!“ Marian said.

“At least daddy was around and wanted me. I can't say the same about her”.  Elizabeth responds. “So? Do you hear Roberta complain? She could say the same about your father!“ she said. 

She's  accepts the whole thing  that's why she doesn't really care at much. Elizabeth sighs. 

“No… Roberta is just much more adult than you… and was raised differently… So instead of bathing in self-pity, why don’t you try to be them and try to understand them… You are a nice girl… but hell you are not easy either!“ Marian said.  “I never said I was easy” Elizabeth giggles .”So… here you respond to their problem… So go and try to understand them Lizzy!“ she said.” I want to go home and quit trying” she explains. 

“Oh no… not working… I am not even home now…“ Marian smiled and Elizabeth went back to the fiesta seeing Regina and her father dance very tight, their eyes closed. 

Elizabeth  holds the wedding plans and sighs thinking about ripping them. 

"You see… they can’t let go of each other!“ Roberta whispered to her sister.  Elizabeth was just so consumed by her anger at this point not listening to Roberta. "  Look how cute they are!“ Roberta whispered. 

Elizabeth kept ripping while Roberta tried to stop her by saying " Isn't that what you wanted? You should be content!“ . "Im not ok I don't believe anymore like you and everyone else  want me not to anymore so happy now" Elizabeth walks away. "Exactly " Roberta said, totally not understanding Elizabeth's anger.

"NO NOT EXACTLY  IM NOT  HAPPY MOTHER SHOULD'VE DIED THAT WAY IT WOULD'VE BEEN THE BEST , I WAS SO BLINDED BY MY STUPID FANTASIES " Elizabeth yells not caring who was listening.