Chapter 17

"Roberta... hai tagliarti i capelli?" she asks with a lifted eyebrow and before Elizabeth could say something there was Robin's voice

" Regina?" he whispered with a voice full of disbelief

"Oh I guess daddy did show" Elizabeth smirks thinking accidentally out loud.

Roberta  went over to talk to Robin and he thought that was actually Elizabeth for quite a bit.

Regina looks confused. While Elizabeth  said "I'm not Roberta ,surprised?" . She asks "can I have a moment alone for a bit". Elizabeth thinks she totally hates me or at least for what I just did while she walks off and decides to go to the stables to kinda hide out there for a while in her thoughts.

Roberta lets her parents talk after sometime and heads off to check on Elizabeth.

"Robin?" Regina said , " Yes Regina, what's wrong?" He asks her. 
"You ask me what's wrong? After 11 years you dare to ask me what's wrong?? What do you want to hear? You could have followed me the day I boarded that  plane for beginners? You should not have blamed me and OH... you fucking burned down the camber with every memory in it from me?? HOW DO YOU EXCUSE THAT? And then you dare to ask what's wrong?" she snapped.
"Well I thought you didn't want me to follow" Robin said, sighing. "That's the stupidest excuse somebody ever replied to me!" Regina said a bit calmer but still pissed off.

"Well you aren't easy to read Regina" he said. " I am not easy to read?? Well HUSBAND... you had enough time to get to know me!" she hissed. "You technically mean Ex Husband " Robin corrects her . "Have it your way!" she said.

"Well what am I supposed to say you don't even love Elizabeth  you literally pushed her away " he said.
"I did nothing wrong!! I just saw her the first time after 11 years and you expect WHAT exactly from me? I don't know her... I don't know you anymore...I don't know what you two want from me but I can't fulfill it... not anymore!" Regina said .  Robin said "she wants her mother  but she thinks you hate her".
"  I do not hate her... i never hated her... you know what... just let it be!" she said.

"Well she thought we be together  but obviously was wrong so I'm  just gonna go find her and take her home".  Robin said and starts to walk off a bit.

"Why would we miraculously get back together... Please don't be childish!" Regina said  "Ask Elizabeth that was her dream" Robin sighs thinking this isn't getting anywhere. 

"I do not care what her dream is...  I won't let myself force into something!" she said . "at least we can agree on that" Robin said. "At least " Regina said, agreeing and watching him walk away.