Chapter 12

Meanwhile at the camp

Elizabeth and Roberta had fun for the past 4 weeks doing archery , riding horses and practicing for future barrel racing competitions that they dreamed of competing in but then they spent the next 4 weeks practicing to be each other  so that they were ready, which was mainly Elizabeth's plan that she had for the longest time. 

Elizabeth was a hot mess, she didn't even have long hair to cover her face, which was a disadvantage for her , and she leaves the room and goes for a walk to cool off while Roberta sighs in frustration watching Elizabeth leave. 

Timeskip 20 minutes later

Elizabeth said  "no way i'm wearing skirts". "Well... you better get used to it!" she said.

At least can I wear leggings underneath? I still feel a bit naked  because she's used to wearing shorts with leggings underneath or just shorts or just leggings.

"No... mamma will recognise it... I also have to cut my hair!" Roberta said.  " And besides I can say I am  cold or something" Elizabeth said, rolling her eyes. "No! You also have to change a bit! Also it's much hotter than here!" she said. "I'll survive" Elizabeth said. "Stop the fuck complaining and be willing to change also you!" Roberta said.

"I'm wearing leggings underneath the skirt, I don't care" She said. "Fine.... I am going to the hairdresser and get my hair done as I like it!" she said. "No you're not "Elizabeth said. "Watch me!" she said and got up. "Fine I will leave without leggings" Elizabeth sighs. "Finally " Roberta said. Then after that conversation was done Elizabeth got to work.

Elizabeth takes measurements of her own hair to get the exact idea of how much she needed to cut Roberta's hair in order to match hers to herself.  She then puts a hair tie to make her job a bit simpler and cuts the hair. Elizabeth was thinking I can't believe I'm doing this and I could actually pull this off as she then combs and styles it like hers. Roberta was freaking out thinking "I can't believe I let a 12 almost 13 year old cut my hair". "Alright I'm done"  Elizabeth said smiling proudly at her efforts.

" You pay for this one day!" She said not content.  "It will grow back one day" Elizabeth said.