Chapter 7

Meanwhile with Regina

Regina was in the kitchen cooking and she thought about Roberta and Lizzy ,she sighs thinking how stupid she was 11 years ago to separate them , and then suddenly her mind went to Robin, she never stopped loving him after all this time and she thought he would've gone after her and Roberta, but that didn't happen she wanted that to happen, she wondered why didn't that happen.

Meanwhile With Robin

He thought about what could've happened if he did follow Regina after all that time or even after she had gotten on the plane in the first place, for sure they would be happy and in love. Robin sighs thinking I was such a coward then and his mind drifted off to Regina and how she was back then. He was thinking damn her beautiful long curly hair ,and how it smelled like apples. It still haunted his dreams even if he was with Zelena. Robin sighs thinking I should totally move on because I'm with Zelena now but I still can't move on from Regina though.

" Sweetheart... where were you?" Zelena asks sweetly and hugs him from behind. Robin snaps out his thoughts and says "hello Zelena" and turns to face her. " Hey!" she said and gave him a small peek on his lips.Robin asks "what do you want to do now?". " Enjoy our time alone... " she grinned and didn't even bother to think about Marian who wanted to vomit the moment she saw that kiss. "Alright that's a great idea" Robin smiles a bit. They continued and went to the bedroom.

Marian thinks this is ridiculous Robin being with Zelena is all bullshit and she goes to text Will. " Marian?" he wrote back as they didn't text for a while but now she wrote to him "Yes Will it's me and also is Regina still Single?" She writes back. "She has me!" he wrote back. "Not what I mean, I mean is she dating anyone because Robin has a girlfriend but it's not the same " she wrote." Not really!" he wrote. "Ok that's good but I know Robin is just using his so called girlfriend to get back at Regina" she wrote. " How come?" he wrote back. "She was the one who left him and he thinks it was easier than hiding the truth even from Elizabeth " she wrote. " She left him because he behaved like a jerk!" He replies."That's not why Will and we both know that or at least I do" she replies. " Well that's what she says... i am not going to fall into her back Marian!" he said. "Well she was wrong he was trying to protect her that day" she said." Stop that Marian... I don't want to fight with you!" he wrote back."Stop what admitting the truth which, is Robin and Regina both want each other even if one of them is in denial " she wrote." Well it's their damn fault!" he wrote and now he was angry."I agree it is but I'm saying maybe fate has a plan in place"she wrote knowing he was now angry. " Well I do not care!" Will wrote back. "I didn't mean it in a negative way, I mean if Elizabeth has a plan then everything should fall back into place knowing her" Marian wrote.
Will just stopped writing her back and Marian thought about the time before he went with Regina

Flashback

Hey Will" Marian said while looking over at Robin." Hey Mary!" He smiled, Marian blushed a bit she liked how he called her Mary."Everything fine?" he asks. "Yes I'm fine not sure about Robin though" she confessed. " I know... but Regina gets better every day!" he confessed Marian nods "well that's good but she still could've died"." yes she could have... but she is alive!" he said. "I know she is but he's scared to death " she said " Well technically it was her fault... the twins are 1 week old!" he said.
"Yeah exactly He did try to stop her" she said " But she is Regina!" He said. "Yeah " she said, watching Robin as he was stroking Regina's cheek. " I hope everything will go fine!" she said.

Robin walks over to Will and Marian
" Hey!" they said ,"Hello" Robin said. " How are you?" They ask."I'm still trying not to be upset " he said. ''Don't blame yourself!" they said.
"Well I can't help that I even tried telling her she shouldn't have competed because she just gave birth to the twins a week before " he sighs. " It was her decision and she is getting better every day!" Marian said. "That's besides the point, the point is what if she had died what was I supposed to tell the girls when they are older?" Robin runs his fingers in his hair. " That their mother follows her passion"she said. "Yeah and that it killed her right "he said " Stop that Robin... she is alright!" Marian said. "Just barely though" Robin said. " She hadn't balanced herself well enough to follow Raven's movements. And she crashed into the corner... what do you expect?" she asks. Robin sighs "I'll be back ". " Ok!" they also said, sighing .Robin heads out for a walk. Marian and Will stayed behind and were worried. Elizabeth moves around and cries " It's ok sweetie... it's ok!" Marian whispered and scooped her up. Will watches Marian with Elizabeth and smiles. " You are so good with her!" he whispered softly. "Thanks and maybe she just hates to be left alone" she whispers softly." Maybe you are right!" he sighs and takes Roberta.
Elizabeth makes noises while she's in Marian's arms. " Where are my princesses?" they suddenly hear Regina as she wakes up. "Will has Roberta and I have Elizabeth" Marian said smiling. " Everything's hurting!" she groaned. "Well at least you're alright Regina Robin has been blaming himself " Marian explains." I get it... where is he?" she whispered. "He said he was gonna come back and went outside " Marian said." Ok... can I hold one of them?" she whispered "ok,of course" she said and laid Elizabeth in her arms.Elizabeth looked at Regina, " they are so tiny!" she whispered in awe.

Marian said "I'm gonna check on Robin ". " Yes!" Regina said and her eyes were shining as she looked at her daughter again. Marian walks outside to find him.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile Regina

She was done and was waiting on the lasagna , " Will è pronta la lasagna!" ( the lasagna is ready)" she shouted at him and he said " alright I'll be down in a bit" ." Did you finally find a woman?" she joked "You know there is only one on my mind" Will said " No I don't know... because you never told me... but obviously this is getting interesting... tell me... WHO is the only one in your mind?" Regina grinned. "The reason I didn't tell you was because I never even got the chance to tell them " he said." Them who?? There is more than one?" she said surprised. "No there isn't it's just one" he said. " So who is it?" she asks. "It's Marian " Will said. " Marian?" she sucked in her air. "Yes and see this is why I didn't tell you" he explains " Does she feel the same?" she asks. "That I don't know maybe it's not like we talked about our feelings " he said. "Because I went to Italy right?" she asks. "Exactly " he said and sighs.

Regina closed her eyes and let her hand rest on the staircase ," are you alright? " he asks her " I just start to blame myself... i should have recognised it... Mary here, Mary there... princess, beautiful... it's not that somebody used it except for you!" she said. "Well Robin also blamed himself Regina " he said.

" For blaming me for choosing my career over my daughters?? Please don't mess with me Will... the lasagna is ready!" she said. "Why would I mess with you " he asks her. " Because you want to meet Marian again, for example?" she hissed ."Yes that maybe true but Robin also has a girlfriend that he's using to get back at you" he sighs

" Why that... I didn't even know he had a girlfriend... So how should he use her to get back to me??" she mocked." Who is this bitch?" she added "I don't know Marian didn't tell me her name and besides it was after you left and maybe a few years ago they got together" Will said. " Well" she said. Will said "Marian said the relationship means nothing between them".
" Does not mean I will beg for him like a homeless puppy!" she said.

" I do NOT!" she says emphasizing the not. "You're in denial I bet if he came after you you would fall again in love " he said. " That's the point... he won't!" she said. "Well he's not a mind reader" Will said.
" You mean it wasn't clear enough as I boarded the plane with Roberta?" she snapped.
"Well he thought you were mad at him or something, you're not the easiest person to read". He said." Oh well... it's totally understandable that's MY FAULT" she snapped.